Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

PvP fight with Gekai just now.
    AoF gave an extra turn to first and second round while he had a toon down and mine were all alive.
    Keep up the good work NF.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    Purple hentai lady stuns with basic skill even if the opponent got no buffs to remove.
    Also stuns/remove the immunity, i read from Nicko before that this is a counter to her, it is not working.
    Will you track what toons this happens to? I have a theory and want to see if it pans out. I even put in Bengio's defense so I could practice (it kicked my ass a couple times) and think I see a trend.
    Last edited by Nicko; 08-31-2017 at 03:38 PM.
    Nicko-0517

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    Purple hentai lady stuns with basic skill even if the opponent got no buffs to remove.
    Also stuns/remove the immunity, i read from Nicko before that this is a counter to her, it is not working.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Will you track what toons this happens to? I have a theory and want to see if it pans out. I even put in Bengio's defense so I could practice (it kicked my ass a couple times) and think I see a trend.
    Definitely let us know which characters + talismans are involved for the character getting stunned when they look like they have no positive status effects. We know that there are some Passive effects in the live game which were misflagged as "positive status effects" instead of "passive", so the single effect removal + stun could trigger off removing those. There may be passives (talisman or character) which we missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Hey Sparton,
    I just got a game hang in PVP.
    My team was VHE Nomad Wrath GPD, his was VHE Wrath Prisoner GCR

The turn before the hang GCR revived VHE who revived with Fury. My GPD died and then the game hung. Hope this helps
    Follow up question from our QA; did the Gunner Pharaoh Dog have Immortal Talismans? Did other characters have Immortal Talismans?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Follow up question from our QA; did the Gunner Pharaoh Dog have Immortal Talismans? Did other characters have Immortal Talismans?
    On my team, Vampire Hunter was the only one with Immortal Talismans. As for my opponent's, their VHE had Immortal Talismans as well. Their Prisoner and GCR definitely did not, and I'm not sure about their Wrath (leaning toward unlikely though)
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

Big question, will the September patch end the endless onslaught of pointless SoT notifications?I'm playing the game and it tell me they've been refilled and it only made it to 9.

OS
    iOS
    I noticed that if I steal guard shield the fury generated goes to the other team and the purple Valkyrie stuns even if there are not effects up to 2 toons get stun every time is just crazy is that how she is suppose to be

Minor server update went out just now. The one change you guys should see is a fix to something thealchemist reported earlier:

• Fixed an issue where Garden of Fear, Floors VII and above, would drop some talismans as 2 star talismans instead of 3 star talismans

If you were in the middle of a Brave New World battle, you would have seen a popup asking you to restart to get new game data; rest assured that even if you didn't see the reward popup for your battle, you will have still gotten rewards for it (including the chance for the Valkyrie Fragments).

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    On my team, Vampire Hunter was the only one with Immortal Talismans. As for my opponent's, their VHE had Immortal Talismans as well. Their Prisoner and GCR definitely did not, and I'm not sure about their Wrath (leaning toward unlikely though)
    Thanks, I've let him know your response.

Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    Big question, will the September patch end the endless onslaught of pointless SoT notifications?I'm playing the game and it tell me they've been refilled and it only made it to 9.
    I don't think we're aware of people having issues with game notifications. Has this started for you since the update where we released the BNW Souls?

OS
    Android
    I don't think we're aware of people having issues with game notifications. Has this started for you since the update where we released the BNW Souls?
    This has been an issue for me for a long time - several months.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

I've been having it for months. I feel like around Shaman or Mystic Eddie's release. I think this last patch has also added more notifications for skull quests. Sometimes 3 notifications at reset. Then another 2 when XP ones are available.