Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    And a new bug, VHE mark not applying to characters that have with no immunity, enemy team had assasin valkyrie and pharaoh dog, again w/o immunity and I have screenshots, yet marks won't stick, this shit is just broken
    Teams with Assasin valkyrie feature the latest and greatest bugs, these teams alone caused 5 lost matches ALL due to bugs. I can imagine I'm not alone.
    Latest reference Blacksteel vs Nicko 11:07 PM CST.

NF you are a joke, do you even like QA or just test live into production?, because it sure looks like it.
    What thealchemist said.

Teams with the purple Valkyrie can be tough if you're relying on VHE. You can't heal with marks due to her passive, and permadeath from her power move can neuter Immortality

With that being said hope those losses were legit!
    Last edited by Nicko; 09-06-2017 at 04:59 AM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Oh well my bad then, thanks for the reply Alchemist, Nicko, the Valkirie is working as intended, still those freezes prior to the mark comment are legit, I guess I was just too frustrated at that point.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 09-06-2017 at 05:39 AM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    What thealchemist said.

Teams with the purple Valkyrie can be tough if you're relying on VHE. You can't heal with marks due to her passive, and permadeath from her power move can neuter Immortality

With that being said hope those losses were legit!
    did someone already mention that she even stuns chars with no beneficials on? seems that gpd passive or prisoners passive are counted as buffs so that they get stunned. right now she is broken as hell, prolly the most broken char in game. and permadeath and healblock for 5 power??? really?

she is out of line. and since no passive prevents from stuns she has no counter. i mean, even the SSD got a counter recently and now we have to wait for weeks or months till enough peolple realize how sick she is before something is done about that. only good thing is that she is very rare but she will get more common every week. like the two wrath defenses that are popping up right now.

sure some chars have to be better but she as 4* is much better than 95-100% of all 5* that's weird

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Hey Slauki, doesn't 3 of the harpys passive prevent from stun taunt or freeze? Harpys are the counter guys. Green Harpy owns that chick... throw in the pris to really defile her and enjoy.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Hey Slauki, doesn't 3 of the harpys passive prevent from stun taunt or freeze? Harpys are the counter guys. Green Harpy owns that chick... throw in the pris to really defile her and enjoy.
    yeah they are immune to stuns for themself but not for others. 3 harpies is not a good solution i feel. the aoe attack will trigger all counters and fill up VHE fury in one turn (if not silenced). then he will do the rest against you. aside that you have no buffremover in case you don't choose good old visions eddie.
    btw: harpy will get stunned through explosives which seems weird too.

some passive like "makes team immune to stuns" would do the job. we have some against freezes and taunts but not vs. stunns, i ask myself why lord why.
    Last edited by slauki; 09-06-2017 at 06:57 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    yeah they are immune to stuns for themself but not for others. 3 harpies is not a good solution i feel. the aoe attack will trigger all counters and fill up VHE fury in one turn (if not silenced). then he will do the rest against you. aside that you have no buffremover in case you don't choose good old visions eddie.
    btw: harpy will get stunned through explosives which seems weird too.

some passive like "makes team immune to stuns" would do the job. we have some against freezes and taunts but not vs. stunns, i ask myself why lord why.
    Sorry for destroying your plans slauki but that purple OP hentai toon stuns the unstannable harpiers too..
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    Sorry for destroying your plans slauki but that purple OP hentai toon stuns the unstannable harpiers too..
    I use her to attack teams without SSDs and have not seen her stun a harpy (I HAVE seen explosives do that though, but one can argue that's a result of a burn). Not saying it hasn't happened - cause we all know weird things do happen - but from one using her a lot - I haven't seen it.

I won't argue the fact that she's a great toon and the biggest difference maker since Wrath. I do think it's funny that so many chime in on VHE with "don't nerf him - he's too much fun" when he's probably the most overpowered toon in the game (every other Eddie collects dust if you have VHE) yet there is complaining about this Valkyrie. I suspect if she had been around as long as VHE - and hence as common where many people were using her - we may be hearing a different song. Slauki is always the exception - to his credit he often calls for nerfs on toons he has.

My win percentage is showing 99% this week - I've had one loss. That's not right. I'll say it again - we need MORE Purple Valkyrie type toons - not less. More defensive challenges. Or at least buffing other toons enough that we want to use them as much and those with a harder-to-get toon like the purple chick don't have the upper hand.

If that darn AoF was fixed - so that he would retrigger when Red Buzz was killed indirectly - this would be a whole different game...
    Last edited by Nicko; 09-06-2017 at 12:56 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I use her to attack teams without SSDs and have not seen her stun a harpy (I HAVE seen explosives do that though, but one can argue that's a result of a burn). Not saying it hasn't happened - cause we all know weird things do happen - but from one using her a lot - I haven't seen it.

I won't argue the fact that she's a great toon and the biggest difference maker since Wrath. I do think it's funny that so many chime in on VHE with "don't nerf him - he's too much fun" when he's probably the most overpowered toon in the game (every other Eddie collects dust if you have VHE) yet there is complaining about this Valkyrie. I suspect if she had been around as long as VHE - and hence as common where many people were using her - we may be hearing a different song. Slauki is always the exception - to his credit he often calls for nerfs on toons he has.

My win percentage is showing 100% this week (statistical - I did have one loss). That's not right. I'll say it again - we need MORE Purple Valkyrie type toons - not less. More defensive challenges. Or at least buffing other toons enough that we want to use them as much and those with a harder-to-get toon like the purple chick don't have the upper hand.

If that darn AoF was fixed - so that he would retrigger when Red Buzz was killed indirectly - this would be a whole different game...
    I had green harpy stunned 3 times in 2 battles that i encountered the purple hentai yesterday, 2 times with eddieluck and 1 with alex, once was with immunity on. I wouldn't call that weird but a fact. I don't own that toon so i can't test it on my offence though, defence is a completely different story.

The fact that you compare a simple toon with an Eddie for me is totally wrong, Eddies are supposed to be way more powerful than simple toons, they are Iron Maiden after all, rest toons are supposed to complete them. Offcourse NF messed that too, Eddies are useless, if i could choose 4 toons without an Eddie that would be ideal for me. VHE atm is better than the rest of Eddies and that's it, not a game changer or anything else, they nerfed the rest and buffed him, until they change that people use him cause it's just better. I don't use him on offence but i do use him on defence and i can tell you that without wrath and/or AG he is just meh. Offcourse they accidentally broke the extra turns so count that too.

To concentrate on that purple thing though, a toon that ones the battle starts with a basic move remove all buffs and stuns a whole team is not called OP, it's insane. I remember a few months ago people were crying about Prisoner, i didn't own him back then and i was asking not to nerf him because it simply made things more interesting, compare the pre-nerfed prisoner with that purple thing, i really just laugh that people called prisoner OP. You can also witness her insane opness by just looking at players who use her on their defence, were they used to be and were they are now.

In general i don't like nerfs, it's not a solution but it's the easy way, instead of being more creative and buff toons you nerf the good ones, then many problems occure. But i have to admit that purple thing is out of control and it's killing my fun like SSD does for example, i want to play not watch a fight with my team stunned or taunted until it's over.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    I had green harpy stunned 3 times in 2 battles that i encountered the purple hentai yesterday, 2 times with eddieluck and 1 with alex, once was with immunity on. I wouldn't call that weird but a fact. I don't own that toon so i can't test it on my offence though, defence is a completely different story.

The fact that you compare a simple toon with an Eddie for me is totally wrong, Eddies are supposed to be way more powerful than simple toons, they are Iron Maiden after all, rest toons are supposed to complete them. Offcourse NF messed that too, Eddies are useless, if i could choose 4 toons without an Eddie that would be ideal for me. VHE atm is better than the rest of Eddies and that's it, not a game changer or anything else, they nerfed the rest and buffed him, until they change that people use him cause it's just better. I don't use him on offence but i do use him on defence and i can tell you that without wrath and/or AG he is just meh. Offcourse they accidentally broke the extra turns so count that too.

To concentrate on that purple thing though, a toon that ones the battle starts with a basic move remove all buffs and stuns a whole team is not called OP, it's insane. I remember a few months ago people were crying about Prisoner, i didn't own him back then and i was asking not to nerf him because it simply made things more interesting, compare the pre-nerfed prisoner with that purple thing, i really just laugh that people called prisoner OP. You can also witness her insane opness by just looking at players who use her on their defence, were they used to be and were they are now.

In general i don't like nerfs, it's not a solution but it's the easy way, instead of being more creative and buff toons you nerf the good ones, then many problems occure. But i have to admit that purple thing is out of control and it's killing my fun like SSD does for example, i want to play not watch a fight with my team stunned or taunted until it's over.
    First - well written rebuttal! Enjoyed reading it.

And yes - it's not VHE as much as the VHE/immortal combo that is so deadly. I don't think I've faced the purple chick without him in fact.

Mjmxiii was spot on when he said Harpies SHOULD be the counter - just as the green Valkyrie is the counter to SSDs (I face them with buzz and NBoL and don't sweat them at all). If that's not working it's a bug and needs to be fixed.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Hey guys, sorry for deviate the subject but I found something interesting that can be useful for some people, it's about the very known bug about the dead MCR in the 4th wave in BNW dungeons. As I stated in another thread it can be skipped by killing the MCR's in wave 3 before the boss, but if you want to kill the boss first to do it faster, you can do it but the final blow must be single target, if the boss is killed by an AOE the bug ocurrs. I hope it helps.

And talking about the purple chick, I see her as a nice toon but totally defeatable, I got a perfect strategy for her teams, I don't own any new toon, since I don't buy any event souls which have been very disappointing to me in the past and from my experience all toons end in my collection sooner or later (see my prisoner ). I just figured it out with my old roster and I haven't lose a single fight against her or at least a legit fight, I've had a couple of crashes but that doesn't count.
    Last edited by Ubajoa; 09-06-2017 at 02:36 PM.
    Carlos