Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    This BNW Soul Event reminds me how much I love the Character Fragment Events, even when they aren't for premium characters.

Watching 1000 Ironite disappear for nothing but 11 3* toons is so damn demoralizing.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    thanks for adjusting SOT for SQ and improving drops for bnw. they are definetly better now. the extraturn fest seems to be over, which will be hurting a lot of defenses but i think it's a good move.

but i really think you messed up the droprates for the BNW souls. i bought 40 souls first 10 gave me AHE and warrior undead resuer, so very good pulls. other 30 gave me only 3* chars not one 4 star and above.
    i know how % and RNG work so i could easily just be very unlucky. but when i chat with some guys and read what others dropped we can see a larger picture. and there it becomes very likely that the droprates for 4* and above a pretty bad. i'm convinced that a package of 10 should guarantee at least one 4* please think about this, because many people feels screwed after investing a lot and getting nothing.

but bad droprates makes sense from your perspective when we look at the new chars. they will shift the meta once again, so prolly you don't want to give them away lightly as it seems. but basicly 2 weeks after a new meta shift we get another? that's getting out of line imo.

at least we can get rid of the SSD with strikes now without problems if we are lucky to get this green chick. and some of the other girls seems to be game changers too. curious where this will lead to. it seems like you try to implement some counter strategies now which i like, but i'm sure a lot of adjusting will come again and shift it all again and again. never ending circle.

EDIT: Tried the assassin valkyrie from a trooper. she seems to count every buff on the enemy when it comes down to stun. i think she will get 4x25% to stun if 4 buffs are on. not sure of that's intended but i'd say this is a mistake, because this will kill everyone on pvp
    Last edited by slauki; 08-25-2017 at 10:32 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    So the Blue Valkyrie they use as load icon not even in the game lol so far nothing with my pulls yet need build up on some ironite before able try again

OS
    Android
    bought 20 and got nothing only got 2 demon spawn and were the two I already had. Rather have 1800 ironite back.

OS
    Android
    Bought 30 souls and not even one 4* character, really depressing

OS
    Android
    Man thought I was unlucky. Also should have known they be quick to nerf things so quickly after I invest all those skill shards though have to admit the extra turns were a bit out of control.

Ah, that's why Vampire Hunter was godly. I never thought of that. Of course Rainmaker isn't in my PVP team so I wouldn't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    So... the Magus Valkyrie that's featured all over everything... she'll be released later, yeah?
    Stay tuned...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Any chance for better, more often Skill Shards drops? All these new and cool characters but BIG shortage of Skill Shards, at least for me.
    We're reviewing what makes sense based on the rate of characters we're releasing and the kinds of events we're running. In general, though, I don't think we'll be improving existing farmable sources for those too much; our approach right now is to adjust when and how often events will give them (like the Worthy Sacrifice event we recently did, or the bundle from getting to a certain tier in a PVP event).

Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    I don't like the look of them. They look far to anime and I'm struggling to see the Maiden connection to them. Though I could just ne stupid there. Why did you have to follow the the lame generoc female character appearance with the big arse titties though? Lame. Nice we have new characters and from a quick glance their skill sets seem interesting. But they seem out of place in this game to me.
    The Valkyries are definitely a bit of a departure from the designs of other characters in the game, but we wanted to push ourselves into a bit of a different territory while still tying into the theme of the Brave New World. Brutal Eddies, evil demons, badass soldiers, etc will still be a mainstay of the game, but as we add more and more characters, we also want to speak to the preferences of all kinds of players, including potential new players. We definitely appreciate your guys' feedback and criticisms, though, and we'll keep that in mind as we continue to add new characters into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    but i really think you messed up the droprates for the BNW souls. i bought 40 souls first 10 gave me AHE and warrior undead resuer, so very good pulls. other 30 gave me only 3* chars not one 4 star and above.
    i know how % and RNG work so i could easily just be very unlucky. but when i chat with some guys and read what others dropped we can see a larger picture. and there it becomes very likely that the droprates for 4* and above a pretty bad. i'm convinced that a package of 10 should guarantee at least one 4* please think about this, because many people feels screwed after investing a lot and getting nothing.
    Well, that'd be basically like every 10 Rare Souls gives you a Legendary Soul, which is probably a biiiiit higher value than what we'd want to give for 10 Rare Souls (or 10 Event Souls). That's sort of why we've added events like the Book of Souls Legendary Event, so people could capitalize on that kind of opportunity. I think overall we'd much rather continue to experiment with adding value through events. At the end of the day, that much Rare Soul fodder is a lot of value towards getting Legendary Souls from the Vortex (or higher sacrifice tiers), so you do sort of get the value you're thinking about, just in a more roundabout way.

at least we can get rid of the SSD with strikes now without problems if we are lucky to get this green chick.
    I don't know what you're talking about. Kaz didn't design a character to taunt me by countering my favourite character. You're crazy.

EDIT: Tried the assassin valkyrie from a trooper. she seems to count every buff on the enemy when it comes down to stun. i think she will get 4x25% to stun if 4 buffs are on. not sure of that's intended but i'd say this is a mistake, because this will kill everyone on pvp
    The chance to remove an effect and stun is per hit, but the stun will only occur if an effect is being removed. As such, you can't stun characters who already have no positive effects, you only get one 15-25% chance (based on skill level) to stun if they only have one positive effect, etc (to a max of 3 chances, because her basic skill deals 3 hits).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    At the end of the day, that much Rare Soul fodder is a lot of value towards getting Legendary Souls from the Vortex (or higher sacrifice tiers), so you do sort of get the value you're thinking about, just in a more roundabout way.
    Thanks for your reply on this and the other topics. The altar definitely does take some of the sting out of getting 10 3*s for 900 Ironite. But, I have to disagree with your "a lot of value" comment. 1700 Essence is less than 2% of a Vortex fill. My particular 10 dupes gave me 10 5* Yellow Runes from the altar. Better than gold, for sure. But, anyway you slice it, 900 Ironite is a big hit for that return. I know it could have easily gone in a more beneficial way. But, again, it just makes me prefer the sure thing Fragment events. It's frustrating to have my mood so susceptible to this game's RNG. But, I'm sure that's just a sign that I'm taking it too seriously.

I do love the update and the new characters.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    This BNW Soul Event reminds me how much I love the Character Fragment Events, even when they aren't for premium characters.

Watching 1000 Ironite disappear for nothing but 11 3* toons is so damn demoralizing.
    I feel your pain. Spent 3k got none of the new hentai toons and mostly trash but I did get my first Assassin Eddie, storm Eddie. Was able to fill the vortex and got 20 GA souls and 2 skill shards and nothing but junk out of them. Sacrificed everything for 6 more rare souls that gave me more junk. Least i got a new Eddie right? Went to check him out and realized I accidentally sacrificed him. Ugh Fuck my dumb luck.