Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I noticed that response too Osiris - probably my favorite Sparton post ever.

But then again - when you're Buff Daddy - you gotta be cool...

Name:  IMG_8857.JPG
Views: 273
Size:  118.4 KB
    Last edited by Nicko; 08-27-2017 at 01:51 AM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    8 BNW souls, nothing but normal 3 star shit weeds. Spent $10. I'm done. I've spent too much money on this game for shit return. If you spend cash, you should AT LEAST, get a four star. It's become a rip off.

I appreciate Spartan and your interaction. Appreciate you are fairly candid. Good luck to you mate.

You guys'll get your trooper points everyday, but I'm pretty done with this game. It's been fun. Wish NF the best, but I'm on to AGS studios and old Sierra games on Steam.

Jofer and SK, promise to build up my transformer team in the next month. I have a kiddo here visiting.

Cheers.
    Eskiggalu
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    I don't like that event as well as all events based on these new souls, where we have THE CHANCE to summon a character.
    I just burned a lot of ironite, bought 20 souls and pulled most expensive 20x3*** toons. As USUAL no special toons related to the event.
    Why this game never offers anything guaranteed? Why there is always a chance to get something?
    I feel the same way. I spent money again on enough iron ite for the 10 soul pack and got no value for my money. It's like buying a lottery ticket except you have a greater chance of being hit by a meteor than winning. No more money for chance, only for guarantees.
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    Android
    2nd pack of 10 BNW souls:

Gunner Corrupt Rescuer and Corrupt OX Cultist

Nice, but again no Valkyrie...

OS
    Android
    I just played with a troopers Valkyrie, I can see what some have been talking about. The icon features a toon with a seductive look. Why? Then during game play the way they are standing side on so you get to see what they are packing so to speak. I love that we have more female characters but this is Iron Maiden, not Charlie's Angels or Spice Girls. Their look doesn't fit the game and just comes across as "sex sells" to me.

And finally the icon for the game HAS TO BE EDDIE! How else is anyone to know its Iron Maiden? Makes me wonder if Iron Maiden Holdings are okay with this new direction...
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    And finally the icon for the game HAS TO BE EDDIE! How else is anyone to know its Iron Maiden? Makes me wonder if Iron Maiden Holdings are okay with this new direction...
    Fully agree. Only Eddie is acceptable as a game icon. Please hurry up with Trooper Eddie as the current and icon is not good at all for an Iron Maiden game. If no Trooper then put it back to what it was or set it to VJE as he rules the Arena but not this...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Fully agree. Only Eddie is acceptable as a game icon. Please hurry up with Trooper Eddie as the current and icon is not good at all for an Iron Maiden game. If no Trooper then put it back to what it was or set it to VJE as he rules the Arena but not this...
    I thought I'd check the store to see if it was the same there and sure enough it is. Also Iron is missing from the title and just says Maiden:legacy of the beast. If you didn't know better you would think Maiden is the name of the Magus Valkyrie pictured in the app icon...
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I feel the same way. I spent money again on enough iron ite for the 10 soul pack and got no value for my money. It's like buying a lottery ticket except you have a greater chance of being hit by a meteor than winning. No more money for chance, only for guarantees.
    Yep bought from the store, used all the saved ironite, got only 3* shit dups, no red eyes, typical LOTB BS, devs lost my wallet, never again.

I just played with a troopers Valkyrie, I can see what some have been talking about. The icon features a toon with a seductive look. Why? Then during game play the way they are standing side on so you get to see what they are packing so to speak. I love that we have more female characters but this is Iron Maiden, not Charlie's Angels or Spice Girls. Their look doesn't fit the game and just comes across as "sex sells" to me.

Valkyrie was a chance for an epic character instead they do girl with dildos.

About the icon, hentai girl?, worst idea ever, this is Legacy of the Beast, not Legacy of the Bukkake.

Also valkyrie seems to have OCD and keeps looking at her buzzer every 5 seconds instead of looking at the battle.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-27-2017 at 02:04 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    I thought I'd check the store to see if it was the same there and sure enough it is. Also Iron is missing from the title and just says Maiden:legacy of the beast. If you didn't know better you would think Maiden is the name of the Magus Valkyrie pictured in the app icon...
    Indeed, the name of the game has changed, it doesn't say Iron Maiden

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Indeed, the name of the game has changed, it doesn't say Iron Maiden
    Damn. Where's Steve Harris when you need him.

I think a mini-update should be pushed ASAP even if this and the picture (Eddie is the only acceptable pic) are the only issues they fix.
    Nicko-0517