Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Thanks very much to my troopers!

After several months of reflections, after the " novelties" of the game have een released, I decided to take a break, that might become a permanent one, I still don0t know, it will depends on how much I will miss a game I loved, agame I played to for more then one year with passin and dedication.
    I had a big expectation about Brave New World, and after the realease....I got pretty much upset.
    I waited for some new characters, and I see those " Final Fantasy clones" that have very few to do with iron Maiden....so that was the thing that made me take this decision.
    I want to say thank you once again to all my troopers who helped and supported me sendong me daily badges with a lot of dedication.
    I want to say thank you to all the worthy opponents I met in PvP. You all gave me a lot of fun...and sometimes some little " hard times" lol
    I want to say thank you to all the players and Maiden fans to support one of the best bands in music History.
    Now it is time to go for me!

Maybe we might meet again soon....

But i thought it was important to warn all my loyal troopers about my decision as soon as I took it.

Up The Irons!!!!
    Now and always!

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    Android
    damn, another big name decides to take a break, sorry to hear that, even we are no troopers you were a much respected opponent in the arena man.

yeah there were some serious messups in the past few weeks, which also made me questioning my dedication to this game. also not sure what the sexualized girls have to do with iron maiden. and the new game icon looks like some random beauty game....aside the endless buggs, meta shifts and huge imbalances which changes every few weeks...

anyway hope you enjoy your time off and hopefully you will come back one day

so long i wish you all the best!

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Best of luck to you Fallen.

OS
    iOS
    You mean you don't like Anime of the Beast?

I applaud the developers for taking some risks - there will be some hits and there will be some misses - but certainly there have been some frustrating moments along the way. Unfortunately I don't anticipate the current trend of prominent players "retiring" to slow down...

Best of luck!
    Nicko-0517

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Enjoy your rest, Fallen one.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    One of my first troopers and most dedicated, FallenAngel you will be missed and I agree with you devs/NF keeps alienating the community by not taking care of issues reported pretty much by everyone for months and instead just try to keep selling on whatever shit comes down the drain, there is good stuff and good decisions, but these pale when measured against the frustration they generate as well.
    Every dedicated player that leaves should be seen by NF as a failure and something to think about and fix, but at this point it just feels like they don't care enough.
    Wish you the best brave trooper, thanks for the good times and badges, Up the Irons! \m/
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-27-2017 at 12:41 AM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Best wishes and hope to see you back around in the future
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    know it might sound not very serious......
    But my passion called me back....I was missing it too much and just resisted less than 2 days without paying...I guess I am too much of an Iron Maiden fan....or maybe just an addcited lol
    Anyway it remains that fact.

Actual PvP sucks....we are training and skilling many toons to just be able tu use 4/5 in arena .
    arena is nice when is various, when you can experiment ...make changes in your line up try new characters and new combos. in that way you have fun even when you loose.
    When your line up use is " forced" the fun goes away...after 3 or 4 battles it just gets boring.

That is a personal opinion and PoV many of you can disagree and I would respect a different opinion about it, but I dislike the change of direction devs took with the last characters.
    Those valkyries 8 that have nothing to do with Iron Maiden a part from a sentence or two in the songs) tranformed the game in somthing that is ....just another phone game. they seems characters taken from Final Fantasy or stuff like that,

Then the miost important thing!!
    To remove Eddie as a launcher of the app was a punch in the stomach for a Maiden fan who wants to play a Maiden game!I can0t even watch it! It is like launching an Hentai based game....not an iron Maiden Inspired one.
    I hope Devs will step back about it....it is an easy thing to do for them.

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    iOS

Hope to see you back

Game will miss you, man... players who've been playing since the beginning too. Your nickname is a classic one in the lists. Hope to see you back.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel666 View Post
    Actual PvP sucks....we are training and skilling many toons to just be able tu use 4/5 in arena .
    arena is nice when is various, when you can experiment ...make changes in your line up try new characters and new combos. in that way you have fun even when you loose.
    When your line up use is " forced" the fun goes away...after 3 or 4 battles it just gets boring.
    Totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel666 View Post
    To remove Eddie as a launcher of the app was a punch in the stomach for a Maiden fan who wants to play a Maiden game!I can0t even watch it! It is like launching an Hentai based game....not an iron Maiden Inspired one.
    I hope Devs will step back about it....it is an easy thing to do for them.
    That's more important than it seems. Hoping the same: a step back and return to an "eddie launcher" (maybe when trooper is on?)
    DickinsonMan-7678

OS
    Android

Welcome back FallenAngel666

Many characters launched with Bnw do not focus much on the iron maiden's world. But your opinion on PVP and launch icon is also largely shared by me. Welcome back. Do not leave us anymore.