Guard talismans giving enemy fury not me!

I've played three games today when this has happened to me. If I steal beneficial effects from an enemy in pvp and one of those is Guard talisman when I get damaged the enemy gets the fury not me?
    Case in point two turns in a row the enemies GRE filled his fury from empty to almost full after hitting my WUR who had Guard any but also stole it from defence Beelz. I didn't notice if it counted both mind you or just one but my fury didn't move up at all.
    I've also seen (only last few days) my Guard talisman doesn't fill up my fury meter at all, even when WUR is being directly attacked. I didn't think Guard was a percent chance to fill fury but guaranteed?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-4345 View Post
    I've played three games today when this has happened to me. If I steal beneficial effects from an enemy in pvp and one of those is Guard talisman when I get damaged the enemy gets the fury not me?
    Case in point two turns in a row the enemies GRE filled his fury from empty to almost full after hitting my WUR who had Guard any but also stole it from defence Beelz. I didn't notice if it counted both mind you or just one but my fury didn't move up at all.
    I've also seen (only last few days) my Guard talisman doesn't fill up my fury meter at all, even when WUR is being directly attacked. I didn't think Guard was a percent chance to fill fury but guaranteed?
    I've also noticed that when my WUR uses guardian it does not always give fury. I stopped using it on him because of that.