Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    If you guys are struggling try GoF level 6 on auto. Gets pretty tegular 5-10 fragments every 3rd run and youll hit some 50s every now and then

OS
    Android
    3 hours farming GoF IX and I got 40 fragments, 2 echo and 1 strike talisman .... awesome event
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    No, 2 star is not intended on floors VII and above. That was a data error on my part. My apologies.

I think I saw you post about that in another thread, so I prepared the fix for a server deploy we're doing later this week (getting event data ready for events later in September). Once that's live, it'll be like the other BNW dungeons (where only 3 star talismans drop on floors VII and above).
    Yeah probably the fragment drop thread...ok nice that there will be a fix fairly soon, thanks for the response.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    All right, after two days of madness through the dungeons, I made it, I managed to get those darn 200 fragments for the Magus Valkyrie. it was a hard ride, but at least I've got the toon I've wanted and not some corrupt cultist as always.

Hope she'll be worthy of the effort, just tried her unsharded in GoF IX & X and she performed pretty well, but I'd like to try with her on auto-play, sometime, as right now I'm quite short on SoT...

Also, I managed to finish the last unfinished dungeon, GoD X and, for my surprise -> got 0 (zero!) game freezes today, and I've did various levels from the three dungeons, from IV to X. But, I didn't re-played a level more than twice, just jumped to next level and returned at a previous level, so playing randomly might helped me to escape the curse of the frozen... frog.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

Got her yesterday, levelled her up to 100 today and....that was a waste of time!

Hits like a wet tissue, heals not that great, the passive is nice but outside of PVE you don't see these negative effects used enough to make her useful. Smite is good if you've got a powerful GRE to follow her up but that seems like too much setup to make her versatile.

Maybe I've not got the right talisman setup on her yet (went with endure and penetrating with a token green for health as she is very delicate) so I'll toy with her a bit more but first impressions are far from good.

And in all the grinding across the BNW to get her....4 refills, plus waiting all day to grab the odd run here and there...1 TALISMAN ONLY!!! Played VII AND VIII all day across Fear Life and Dismay too.

OS
    iOS
    just made it. was suspicious at first too cause of the SOT cost and the time but got mine mainly from autofarming Garden of Life 4-6.
    So i can`t complain there.
    Hope she is good.
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    Afternoon all

Well... Opposite to what have said before decided to entertain myself a bit chasing a blue chick... The game is totally unpredictable regarding of this what may have happen though... Some things looks familiar to me as quite old stuff, yet I managed to encounter some new ''gems''...

Name:  Screenshot_2017-08-30-03-55-59.png
Views: 320
Size:  1.75 MB

Dragon King defeated everyone seems to be alive and well - more or less - yet no chest popped out...

Name:  Screenshot_2017-08-30-02-37-10.png
Views: 251
Size:  324.2 KB

I don't know how this happened - went for coffee - while back looked at my tablet and saw what's above... What can I say? Thank you very much, NF! You guys not messin' around - all the time something new and excited...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Hi, Sparton

This time I skip posting another screenshots of ''stuff happening'' in your game... Pitty that even no automate response was pulled out as the sign that somebody of you cares:

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I've passed that along to the QA team to investigate. Thanks for the info.
    Yes, sometimes being harsh and ironic - try to laugh just everything off - yet - believe me - I am NOT in a mood to laugh...

Out of curiosity though I've checked one thing: how much is ''worth'' your exclusive new character Kari:

Attachment 3639

Sure thing - she's not completed yet - though I am full of doubts if I can manage with that costs of play and droprates...

Yet IF I would like to ''exchange'' it (even being dupe) yet she's clearly not... Why the ratio 5:1? How about 1:1?

Greedy again guys? So questions to you: ''Why the fragments of her being such hardly available as you make her that cheap (as premium character) while goes for ''exchanging''?

And how about conversion the other way? I would gladly convert some useless precious souls fragments - for the fragments of toon at this rate... Sounds fair?

Why I have the feeling that been cheated at every step with every possible ways?

I can honestly tell that I would stop playing your game if it's not been about helping my great fellow Maiden troopers, the fantastic community here, fans all over the world and the most of it all that I am loyal to the greatest band on the planet - which I proudly support for 36 years now... Question is: if you dear devs will carry on that long to support you as well? I guess you're NOT - cause sad to say - you're not matching Maiden standards with everything: quality, prices etc.
    I am more and more disappointed as the time flies by... With waiting for a new content, improving the game stability, fixing bugs and making the game more user friendly - with such outrageous costs of play at the new worlds - it is not user friendly at all... Not saying about reviving... I wonder what the cost will be in ''Night City'' or ''Silent Planet''... 20 SoTs per hardest stages and 100 per reviving? They SHOULD BE... You have to make progress, right? I accept that you guys have to earn bucks somehow - but c'mon... Not that way...

PLEASE start to respect and appreciate all the fans who are struggling with your game daily and finally fix your product which is very far from the best... Totally opposite to some heavy metal band... As for now:

Name:  06_Witek_Dave_Janick_And__Bruce.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  34.3 KB

Guys above... YES!

Guys below... NO!

Name:  logo.gif
Views: 233
Size:  16.3 KB

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Something went wrong with the att:

Once more:

Name:  Screenshot_2017-08-30-14-29-03.png
Views: 366
Size:  647.5 KB
    Witkacy-2631

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    I was totally surprised by this outcome:

I decided this morning to see what I'd get and after 4 refills on GoF V in 6 hours with an hour break...
    205 fragments! 3 50 frag drops!! I am not this lucky!!!

Conspiracy theories abound indeed! Watch out, Big Brother IS watching...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹