Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring EVENT EXCLUSIVE Magus Kari, Valkyrie Siren!

Destroy the Dragon King for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed, EVENT EXCLUSIVE 4* character!

From August 28th, 5pm PDT to August 31st, 5pm PDT, each battle in the Brave New World dungeons has a chance of dropping Valkyrie Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4* Magus Kari, Valkyrie Siren!

Kari, Valkyrie Siren joins her fellow Valkyries as a new 4* Magus in Legacy of the Beast. She is a magic attacker which softens up defenses, provides healing and Perfect Hit status, and has a passive which makes her team immune to stat decreasing effects.

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle! Additionally, you can earn as many Valkyrie Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

WARNING: Getting the character from this event will be extremely difficult! The fragments are rare, and drop most frequently on the highest floor of these difficult dungeons, so make sure you’re maximizing your clear time and success rate!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up Kari:

• Get a FREE 10 Valkyrie Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab an additional boost of Valkyrie Soul Fragments if you think you’ll be short before the event ends.
    • Grab the “Valkyrie Power Up Deal”! This provides ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Kari, Valkyrie Siren!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Valkyrie, including the Enduring Talismans and Penetrating Talismans!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Valkyrie Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit Kari, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Kari, Valkyrie Siren debuts in Legacy of the Beast today! Check out Kari’s key information below:

SKILLS AND PASSIVES

Inhibit (Passive)
    Grants Immunity to Stat Decreasing effects for all allies, which includes: ATK, MAGIC, DEF, MR, POWER, and FURY Decreasing effects.

Fusion (Basic)
    Deals 5 hits of magic damage to a single target.
    Smites the enemy for 2 turns.
    35% Chance to Lower ATK and DEF.
    Damage dealt increases based on the enemy's MAX HP.
    LV 2/3/5/6 DMG+ 10/15/20/25%
    LV 4 Effect Chance +25%

Perfect Healer (Power)
    Deals 5 hits of magic damage to all enemies.
    Heals all allies.
    35% Chance to grant Perfect Hit status to all allies.
    LV 2/5 DMG+ 20/25%
    LV 3 Healing +15%
    LV 4 Effect Chance +15%

TALISMAN SLOTS

3 Open / 3 Magus
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 08-29-2017 at 06:44 PM.

OS
    iOS
    A chance to drop fragments?

So we can spend 15 SoT, and 5-10 minutes to take out a Dragon King for just a chance at some fragments?

If they drop at the same low rate as previous events, then this leaves a lot to be desired...

OS
    Android
    So, pay 1400 ironite if you dare, or skip the event, since refills will be more expensive than the direct deal (and no, BNW loot does not count as bonus for doing this the hard way).

EDIT: didn't saw the "one time only" tag in the fragments in store. Good luck for who will chase this.
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...

OS
    Android
    Why does this forum have to complain about everything?

OS
    iOS
    Well, two out of three runs resulted in a straight up crash, and a button disappearing crash.

The other netted 5 frags.

Fuck this.

I'm out.

OS
    Android
    Good evenin'/mornin' (*pick your choice*), Sparton

As I've read about this fantastic character... One thing dragges me off though... So you're tellin' me she won't be available through Magus souls, being a Magus? Thanks...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Take the 10 free, try and farm to 100 & buy remaining 100
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    So this lady is only going to be available for a few days period. And this event, an event that gives this character away via fragments, is a one time deal, to get a decently skilled sounding character. And you guys had to do it during the period where I have no way of getting into the game? This hurts me honestly. I won't have a new phone for at least a couple of weeks and so I've basically been cockblocked out of a new girlfriend? Idk if I should me more angry at the devs or myself. I suppose I'll just be angry at the both of us.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    6 runs at level 10, 5 fragments, and 80 sot spent. You need to get the pack to even have a chance, and im short on ironite from buying bnw souls. Sounds too rich for me. Good luck to all the whales.

OS
    iOS
    This looks to be a daunting task. My very first run gave me a 50 drop in GoL! Wow that's a good sign. Not. Spent about 100 SoT and only got one 5 drop since.

If I happen to get another 50 (what's the odds of that?), I believe I'd just buy the other 100 frags and be done.

This is a rough one. Looks to be quite time consuming and costly. At least it's a guaranteed new toon. I just hope she is worth it.