Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    To the powers that be: Your decisions regarding the game as of late are WORSE than someone hammered drunk choosing to get behind the wheel and drive!!! Nuff said
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    Android
    Man the devs can't ever win. A hard worthwhile event that gives a good new guarantee character. If you don't want one don't participate in the event I don't see the big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Man the devs can't ever win. A hard worthwhile event that gives a good new guarantee character. If you don't want one don't participate in the event I don't see the big deal.
    Because its RNG based and pay-to-win

OS
    iOS
    I've gone through 199-200 ironite. Basically two full SoT, plus some extra from the daily challenges. I'm down about two hours as well. I'm at 55 fragments after that. I'd have to buy ironite from the store to get those fragments. I don't want to be forced to buy this character, so I'm gonna try to farm it. Sure would have been nice if this was over the weekend. It's gonna be tough with that job thing getting in the way.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    We have 3 days to farm this I still don't think its that unattainable.

OS
    Android
    Hmm seeing how I had to do at least 50 runs to get the Pyro Soldier, that works out to be at least 750 SoT for BNW. And several hours of game play. And thats just to have a chance? Fuck me. Even if I attempt this I think it will be like the immortal event where I just missed out....turning left over fragments into disappointing precious soul fragments isn't much of a consolation prize....at least fix the bugs first before attempting an event like this. But hey who needs common sense?

PS to my troopers, if you dont get trooper badges every day from me over new few days its because I'm attempting this, now I just have to decide if its worth it or not....
    Last edited by thealchemist; 08-29-2017 at 04:05 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I just hope that trooper eddie is not for an event like this, that would be horrible or at least not on BNW.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Character fragments events for new characters is a really great direction, unlike "special souls" events. Seems to be a tough one but definitely manageable. I don't understand all the negativity, should the event be "click here to claim your character", with a big arrow pointing to "here"?

OS
    Android
    Sounds interesting. I do hope you've buffed the fragment droprates compared to Lord of Light though to compensate for the far higher Sands of Time cost, time investment and difficulty,
    Will give it a shot after work.

Hopefully the character will be useful too. Magus as a class has been rather lacking in PVP, save for GRE and Clairvoyant
    Last edited by Kardas; 08-29-2017 at 05:55 AM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    I get the intention of being geared towards endgame players, but damn make sure its a level that isnt going to crash the majority of the time! 90 SoT and however much time it has taken netted 5 crashes, and 1 successful run. Think I'll sit this one out, but best of luck to those going for it!