Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    Character fragments events for new characters is a really great direction, unlike "special souls" events. Seems to be a tough one but definitely manageable. I don't understand all the negativity, should the event be "click here to claim your character", with a big arrow pointing to "here"?
    Rain

So, now we going exclusive, huh? That's pretty fantastic! Pitty though that all the bugs and crashes are NOT being so exclusive, but commonly present everywhere, everytime in a massive scale hasn't seen before (see screenshot below - one of MANY I've encountered lately)...

Definitely manageable? For whom if I may ask?

As I am very short of IRS lately (blew hundereds of them for so called ''higher chances'' of getting certain characters and ended with nothing except bad taste left in my mouth)... It rather should be called ''let's WASTE all the ironities you people have, for might be buying more of them later and continue the fun''... I've tried to get some fragments at lower stages (GOL VI to be precise) as they are cheaper and less time consuming... So did couple of runs till I used all my IRS - and the gains were ''0'' (null) everytime! So now I am wondering if certain levels are ''blocked'' of getting fragments? It seems so...

There shouldn't be an event like that as you've said like ''click here'' but everything is pointed towards the fact to spend the most ca$h and supplies in the shortest amount of time possible - that's why it is called ''exclusive''... Where are the times gone of events lasting at least a week? Now it's for three days... What will be next? 1 day for ''hardcore players'' surely having enough fat wallets come to the rescue in case of something may go wrong and been throwing a lifeline at the store? Or ''ultimate exclusive'' event lasting couple of hours maybe? Why ever not? Let's have fun (at least some)...
    So putting some characters into the store with adequately high price tag would be simply more fair as we are pretty close to that now - already you can buy 1/2 of character... Leaving all this ''free'' bullshits behind... Some day I've written here somewhere that we've been treatening like ''walking wallets'' - nothing has changed since that, and sad to say it's lookin' even worse... More ''bargains'', so called ''events'', ''cheap deals''... That's a pitty... Sure thing I wasn't born yesterday and I fully understand and accept that the game even if it's mistakenly called ''free'' was created just to make profits... All right - fine... But somehow's is NOT good and not FAIR if only one side has to have benefits of these investments... Let's face some facts here... The VAST majoirty of us, the players ARE playing DAILY - yes or no? So, why we are rewarded just for 24 days per month of play? I find it greedy... Lack of ideas of possible rewards? How about Legendary Soul been given once a month? It would be very nice and motivating even if it would end as a dupe... But nah, what I dare to expect? It's too ''exclusive'' for a daily reward, right devs? So maybe some ''bug immune talismans''?

Back to the ''event'' though... First run of GOF today, stage VII - buttons disappeared in some part of play... DEFEAT... 15 SoTs WASTED... So how can I stay positive... I do believe I am not gonna make it this way, even if decide to buy some SoTs refills... For what? To encounter even more crashes and God knows what else, but certainly not desired fragments?
    After dozens of runs since yesterday's night - up to now I've scored 10 frags while game allowed me to play the battle to the end... With the store's free another 10 - it's 20... Somebody please tell me honestly if it's possible to get missing 180 just farming during 3 days apart of crashing and all that stuff happening while the game not helping me at all?

If any might be thought of bashing me how ungrateful son of a bitch I am - I will say that I am like that cause if supported the devs MANY times with my hard earned money and what I am getting in return? Pitty that they are WASTING them making no improvements in game stability, but inventing all new crashes and so bugs... I guess it's time to finish this ''genuinely fine breaking nerves'' event...

I'd better take a step back and leave this exclusive rat race...

Happy hunting for everyone else...

Promised screenshot...

Name:  Screenshot_2017-08-29-04-14-36.png
Views: 346
Size:  429.1 KB

P.S. Enti - Sorry... No badges for you today... Your champ is very cool... Pity she can't prevent the game from crashing, though...

Have a nice afternoon everyone

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Probably not the right thread to ask this but what is a good team for GoF to try and get through it easier?
    I usually take an exclusive Magus team - GRE, Clairvoyant, PDK and MCR or I replace one of the latter two with a warrior Golden Son for its 3 hits to help break down the boss' shields. I also used troopers AoF to help do the same thing. Only my PDK and GS are unsharded though, rest are fully sharded. I don't have to worry about revives but it is still quite time consuming.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I just got her, and it wasn't nearly as difficult as I initially thought. I autofarmed last night with 2 SOT refills, and again this morning with 2 refills and got her (so 120 ironite which is not bad at all). I farmed GoD 7 and GoF 7. Pulled two 50-frag packs in GoD 7 this morning. Got a bunch of runes, gold (which I somehow need now), and talismans in the process.

End game players should love this event because we were bored with the lower-level toons like green pyro which we've sacrificed 10 times already. Lower-level players will say it's unfair because it requires powered up toons to do it. But they should remember that for those that have played this and have 95% of the toons (some have 100%), and that suffer through those lower-level events, this is the one for us. We're getting bored, and this gives us something.

NF will never be able to please everyone, but I think this event was a long time coming for the higher players. So thanks for that. I feel sorry for is Amarthir since his phone is down, but the rest of us should be able to bang through this pretty easily.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    hi sparton/kaz! Can you explain how works her passive please?
    Is the full team immune to the corrupt general skills for example ? Skills who reduce mr, or his other skill who drain fury ?
    Also immune to power and fury stealing ?

Thank you!
    dje-8079

I don't nearly have enough ironite for this. I shouldn't have bought those 10 BNW souls.

OS
    Android
    Would you believe it, it only took me 60 ironites and a whole lot of luck! Garden of life, farmed level 5 constantly, and it granted me 3 x 50 fragments, the rest was 5-10 drop (same level) and voila, got her

I was able to get her last night. I stuck to farming Level 8 and I was able to get 100 fragments with 3 refills. I decided to get the remaining 100 via the store. I'm just powering her up now but she's great pairing her up with a magus Eddie or other magus characters as her normal attack applies Smite, which increases magic damage taken by 100%.

OS
    Android
    Hey Sparton this is a minor detail but didn't the event begin on the 28th and not the 27th of August?
    It always looks as if you guys start an event a day late from my timezone, and it's the 29th here.

As such, is the end date of the event still on the 31st of August? Or will it get moved to September 1?
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    hi sparton/kaz! Can you explain how works her passive please?
    Is the full team immune to the corrupt general skills for example ? Skills who reduce mr, or his other skill who drain fury ?
    Also immune to power and fury stealing ?
    It works against the Corrupt General's basic attack's MR Down.

It partially works against the Corrupt General's power skill's draining of Fury. Your team is protected from Fury being stolen from you, but the opposing team will gain Fury as though they did steal. Similar idea for effects that try to steal Power.

It would also work against something like an Assassin Corrupt Rescuer's power skill (which tries to reduce power to 0 and place a Lower Power Generation negative status effect, which are both things that Kari's passive would prevent).

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Hey Sparton this is a minor detail but didn't the event begin on the 28th and not the 27th of August?
    It always looks as if you guys start an event a day late from my timezone, and it's the 29th here.
    Whoops, I goofed the start date, yeah. The start date was August 28th at 5 PM PT, and that was the intended date. I've edited the initial post accordingly.

The expected event end is still August 31st, 5 PM PT (which sounds like it will be Sept 1st for your time zone).

OS
    iOS
    Been autoing fear and life VII all day at work when I can. Refilled at least twice so far. I've gotten 5 fragments to show for it. I'm not complaining about the drop rates, I'm complaining about the cost of BNW...again. I'll be out of my remaining 300 ironite before I hit 100 frags at this rate. For reference, I had somewhere around 2000 when BNW was released. All spent on BNW over the last couple weeks. All gone. Well screw running VII on auto. Back to X once the work day is over.

Please lower the cost of BNW. I'm not buying ironite just to play the game.
    MrFreeze-6530