Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    You are not the only one, seems the drop rate it's much lower today, 13 runs so far for only 10 fragments, that's 0.76 fragments per run.
    NF could be playing with the drop rates behind the curtains, I bet they already do that for any reason, but of course won't admit it.
    They sure want to sell that shit from the store.
    I am not sure bout this. Had 115 frags with 3 refils yesterday and 85 today with only one refil. Fuckin RNG I`d say...
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android

Drop rates

I auto farmed gof v and used about 4-5 refills and 2 level ups. Got lucky with 2 50/shard and the rest 5s and 10s. Some refills got nothing.

OS
    Android
    Yes I would think RNG, that would be the most honest answer and what's expected.
    However I also know about how some companies operate, they can profile users and mine data for things like behavior, demographics, affinity even monitor click-stream and as result they can tweak likelihoods of events on the fly (i.e. dynamically tweak drop rates) in order to nudge a user into a purchase.
    I can't say NF does that of course, hopefully it's just RNG.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-30-2017 at 02:33 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    iOS
    Finally got her, took probably 5 refills. Should have been less but the 6 or 7 freeze/crashes did not help. I did all my farming on garden of dismay, no 50 frag drops.
    I knew this toon was not really worth the effort or ironite but it gave me a good excuse to mine for more immortal talismans.
    I was farming levels 8-10 mostly and as you probably guessed I did not even get one.
    Ive probably farmed dismay 50-60 times now with no more immortal talismans, and probably gotten 6 vampires. stupid

Oh and as a note - garden of dismay level 10 consistently freezes on wave 4. The undead rescuer revives with no health bar and buttons disappear. Happened several times.
    Last edited by Ezz; 08-30-2017 at 02:52 PM.

OS
    Android
    Just this moment got her and I only spent 30 Ironite. My streak of good luck continues! Sorry to those who are not as lucky. Tbh I didn't think I was in with a chance. I don't know if this really matters but to give some advice, I played lvl 5 GoL almost constantly. Drop chance, time investment and SoT cost ratios all seemed to balance very well using this method.
    To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go

aXe-4895

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    You are not the only one, seems the drop rate it's much lower today, 13 runs so far for only 10 fragments, that's 0.76 fragments per run.
    NF could be playing with the drop rates behind the curtains, I bet they already do that for whatever rea$on, but of course won't tell.
    They sure want to sell that shit from the store.
    Blacksteel

I can cofirm that - yesterday was truly great - scored even 1x 50 fragments - so I thought in my stupidity - ''challenge accepted'' and bought some ironities for refills... Was truly pleased - started from 20 and ended with 125... Though today - 160 SoTs used in GOF VI - gave me - 5 frags :/

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Played GoL IV (only level i'm comfortable on autoplay):
    yesterday 2 full SoT, today 1, + bought 3 refills plus some from the automatic refilly by waiting and from quests equals ~50x.

Got lucky with 3x 50 drop, two of which this morning on first play. otherwise i wouldn't have bought the refills.
    Now i need the rainbow 3* stones to get her to 5*, fully sharded and equipped already (going to run her with frozen/chance set, as the chance set works wonders on my red pyro)

Did the same on my other account, yet there i'm down at 35/200. Don't think it will be enough. (got ironites for 1 refill, yet for now waiting the time to refill)
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Finally got her today! Got lucky with 2x 50 drops on GoL. I think the main issue was staying on GoL VI for too long, GoL V on autoplay was much faster and yielded the same results. Anyone still farming go for lower dungeons instead, SoT cost is more affordable and the process is much faster
    id: Esteban-6524

OS
    Android
    I've finally got her yesterday after endlessly farming GoF VII on auto (I'm too lazy to do it manually). God knows how many SoT refill I've done.

The frustating thing is, after I've collected 200 fragments, I kept farming to earn runes for my talismans. And I got 10 fragments IN EVERY SINGLE BATTLE! Won't do SoT refill anymore though, not really interested to have her for sacrifice altar.

OS
    Android
    I did 4 more runs in GoL V last night for 5 more fragments so today was very hopeful of getting the toon nice and early needing only 5 more. Stuck with floors V and VI because of cheaper SoT cost. 10 runs in and BIG FAT ZERO FRAGMENTS...wtf I swear this game is playing with me wanting me to buy more SoT refills. not happy at the moment. Unlikely I'll be able to play a lot of my troopers now. Bloody game

Update - Finally after 15 runs today I got the last remaining 5 fragments. Very frustrated that it took this long to get the last 5. Seriously I dont think I want to play BNW again for some time.....its been draining to say the least.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 08-31-2017 at 07:18 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.