OS
    iOS

Tier 6 sacrifice= 1 legendary soul

I just did a tier 6 sacrifice and got 1 legendary soul as my award.
    The sacrifice included 2 Aces high eddies.

The legendary soul gave me 1 golden son.

COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE

OS
    Android
    two days ago i did 3 tier 6 and win 20 ass/gun souls = only crap 3* and 50 rare souls ( fear to open them lol) 3rd was ridiculous prices
    And yes prices are really ridiculous for the cost....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I hate seeing this! I'm sitting on so many 4* and 5* dupes waiting to be sacrificed. I really want to clear up the space on my roster, but some of the potential Sacrifice rewards for those higher tiers are frightening.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I hate seeing this! I'm sitting on so many 4* and 5* dupes waiting to be sacrificed. I really want to clear up the space on my roster, but some of the potential Sacrifice rewards for those higher tiers are frightening.
    i did my 3 tier 6 because of that, i was waiting so long time....but all the game is like that always dupe dupe dupe
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    I just did a tier 6 sacrifice and got 1 legendary soul as my award.
    The sacrifice included 2 Aces high eddies.

The legendary soul gave me 1 golden son.

COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE
    This is just so wrong! Sorry man. It's crickets on this issue. Not a peep from NF.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    This is just so wrong! Sorry man. It's crickets on this issue. Not a peep from NF.
    i even asked sparton directly on the game update thread, not one single word and he usually responds. no way they are not aware of these imbalances, so something seems very fishy there. maybe they want it that way for some mysterious reasons. maybe not enought players are quitting the game

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i even asked sparton directly on the game update thread, not one single word and he usually responds. no way they are not aware of these imbalances, so something seems very fishy there. maybe they want it that way for some mysterious reasons. maybe not enought players are quitting the game
    Slauki

Some people seem to skip/not willing to reply to some awkward/uncomfortable questions - as it is more handy to ignore the problems or pretending of not seeing them (maybe they will magically disappear some day)...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Did my tier 6 and got 50 rare souls (diring the event where you got a legendary for every 10 souls opened) and out of it got a lot of good eddies (Viking, mystic, VH, samurai, CR and...err...shaman...).

My first tier 7, which I've heard give people 25-50 GA souls gave me...6 skill shards. I mean it's nice and all but come on! I threw away an eternity Eddie for this! And the legendary soul for the achievement - my 6th red pyro. I only have three toons I desperately want - Wrath, Cyborg and Prisoner- and two of which I'll only get from GA or legendary souls.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Slauki

Some people seem to skip/not willing to reply to some awkward/uncomfortable questions - as it is more handy to ignore the problems or pretending of not seeing them (maybe they will magically disappear some day)...

Cheers,

W
    let's hope, that they will "magically disappear" one day, dear W :-). so long i won't go higher than level 3 sacrifices, even if it takes months, till they adjust it. this is broken and should be fixed asap to prevent frustration. the devs should fix as many sources of demotivation as possible otherwise we will see more of "I'm out dear troopers" threads soon...

and there were MANY complains about this topic in the last 6 months. shouldn't be that hard to up the legendary and the skillshard drops for level 6 and 7 to balance them better. maybe it's more a lack of motivation/priority to do so

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

I'm starting to fall into that category. Today I have:
    - got a tier 7 sacrifice
    - filled a vortex
    Out of these I have received (cumulative in total):
    - 5 legendary souls
    - 23 rare GA souls
    - 7 skill shards
    And my return on all of those:
    - 8 x 4*duplicates (3 of which were duplicates in the souls opening also)
    - rest 3*dupes (7 gunner dogs in one go!)

I get the business model, it's the same everywhere - don't give them what they want and they'll keep paying to get it. But that works to a point and that point for me is approaching. I have been playing since the game was released (albeit a break of three months when you could get counterattack talis...) and I've still not got even a sniff of one toon I genuinely want. Hell was only two weeks ago I got a SSD!

Off topic but of the BNW souls, out of 33 - not one of the new Valkyrie characters. And that's with a higher drop chance AND four to drop. What hope do I have for one particular character from a source that's very rare when it's been 100+ so far and not even close.