Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    I'm not all that fussed, I use both Eddies and regular toons accordingly. It gives me a chance to use toons I still don't have so that can be a side benefit. It only makes it harder to use non-Eddies if they aren't 5* toons whereas any Eddie will do. I won't drop a trooper because of their trooper choice though, its more about the badges at the end of the day.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Eddie, please.

I find it a little irksome when someone who plays an Eddie most of the time has to show off their latest non Eddie. Right now I have several of them using the non Maiden hentai bitch. I don't care. If I wanted it, I would have chased it. I rather prefer the huge stock of Ironite and Trooper points for the moment, when they actually offer something Maidenesqe.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 09-02-2017 at 03:51 AM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    I have a fully leveled and sharded carriage rider as my champion, as well as an available warrior child of the dammed with some area effect talismans, that said, I could really use a trooper with a prisoner. My Id is metalking3386.
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.