Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    It was awesome. Carlos is a beast - but so is Kamuz - because historically he has had to work the last hour or two before reset and can't fight until the end - both amazing players
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    with this magus character event still doesnt seem clear to me where are the fragments? BNW or LOL?

OS
    Android
    I saw the banner giving the high-level overview of the event when I opened the game at reset today. It said to get more details in the News section, but my News button isn't working. Can anyone fill in the details here?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Is it giving fragments from souls. I just did 8 rare souls and I have some fragments for undead rescuer i thought event didnt start until tomorrow. I am even more confused now. Also got some legendary fragments when did one rare soul as well.

OS
    iOS
    I'm really close to get it now. Just got 180/200, lat's just wait for a few days for more souls to pop.

OS
    Android
    So is it rare souls only or is there other ways to get these fragments? Would have been nice if they give us some info about this.

OS
    Android
    My news button isn't working either so it would be nice to know which souls we can use, when event ends etc...event hasn't started yet but people are already getting fragments?

Here is the little info they have supplied so far on the facebook page.
    "Earn our latest event exclusive character starting September 3 at 5pm PDT!

The Magus Undead Rescuer is a magical heavy hitter! He is able to curse all enemies at the start of battle and will gain Invincibility if he has Regen at the start of any of his turns."
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    My news button isn't working either so it would be nice to know which souls we can use, when event ends etc...event hasn't started yet but people are already getting fragments?

Here is the little info they have supplied so far on the facebook page.
    "Earn our latest event exclusive character starting September 3 at 5pm PDT!

The Magus Undead Rescuer is a magical heavy hitter! He is able to curse all enemies at the start of battle and will gain Invincibility if he has Regen at the start of any of his turns."
    I'm sitting at 190/200 for the soul but unfortunately I can't get anymore rare souls. Hopefully I'll get something from skull quests from tomorrow till the end of the event or else the devs will face a fury spoken of only in legends.

In the words of our president:
    "They will be met with fire and flames the likes of which the world has never seen before"
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    am I the only one who think this event is horrible if it can only be gotten by rare souls. Something that is not farmable at all and can only be bought or if someone had a lot of souls stored up for whatever reason. I have tried to defend as much as I can but if this event is rare souls only its terrible. Also check the annoucements cause it also looks like event started early and anything we get now might not count.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I'm sitting at 190/200 for the soul but unfortunately I can't get anymore rare souls. Hopefully I'll get something from skull quests from tomorrow till the end of the event or else the devs will face a fury spoken of only in legends.

In the words of our president:
    "They will be met with fire and flames the likes of which the world has never seen before"
    I had a stock pile of over 30 rare souls for something like this event, until the other day when using the book of souls. I ticked 'use all' for common souls and cleared them out, when to rare souls with the plan to drop one or two. But that tick for use all was still there. All 30+ dropped. Only good thing I got out of it was a SSD but it wasn't my intention to use them all. I wish the use all button has to be touched each time you want to use it to ensure something like this doesn't occur...

Anyway I'm back to about 6 rare souls from SQs, sacrifices, still have 2 Magus souls, about 28 rare G/A souls and 2 legendary. Will any rare soul do the job including G/A? I might be able to get to tier V sacrifice which should give me a few more rare souls if needed.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.