Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huh?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    So much weird stuff happened. My fragments have been disappeared, then came back after. Finally i have scored the blue buzz.

But.. I got a Red Buzz from a single rare soul, it is disappeared! Out of nowhere, it is gone.
    This might be UFO abduction.

Attachment 3652
    He went to infinity, and beyond!

My fragments aren't back yet, but it's nice to know that some people got theirs.
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEly View Post
    He went to infinity, and beyond!

My fragments aren't back yet, but it's nice to know that some people got theirs.
    Yes, i think Red Buzz can survive in space with those astronaut clothes.

I have restarted game couple times, and checked fragment section back and forth.
    Suddenly missing fragments was there, so i claimed it - done.

This may work for you - or anyone having same issue : Restarting game & switching back and forth to fragments screen.
    Worth to try at least.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    can confirm this, weird things happened to me too. i opened a soul and got 10 rescuer frags and 5 legenrady frags.but as i checked in the fragments section i had 50 rescuer fragments.
    okay a bug to my favour nice, i thought.... so i continued to throw in some hoarded souls one by one to test the situation. i got 20 more fragments and even 50 frags dropped once too. but after some sacrifices and a restart i had 60 frags for some reason where i shouls have 120. really weird stuff.

i decided to throw the rest of my 30 rare souls in the pit and to claim the guy immediatly without leaving the book of souls.finally i got enough fragments to get the rescuer but something is really messed up a lot. we will see riots tomorrow i think

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android

There you have it...

Bought 3 souls, actually get 2 4* from it, and some fragments, bought 20 more souls, got a bunch more 4* (Including Warrior Undead Rescuer, pretty neat imo) And ended with 1 new legendary soul from fragments and 190/200 fragments for the blue UR, so I figured wow I'm so close I only need 1 or 2 more rare souls, now lets see

Skull Quests: Only common souls

Exalted Sacrifice: 1 legendary soul
    Worthy Sacrifice: 3 3* green evo shards
    Lots and lots of petty sacrifices: 1 rare soul total,

So I spent all my ironite, sacrificed my only dupe 4*s and pretty much almost my entire roster to end up being 95% close to one full rescuer soul.... Ouch..

Anyone have tips on what to do in my situation?

When does this even end anyways?
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Used 1 Rare Soul and I got a Magus NOL, 5 legendary fragments and 50 resucer fragments though only 10 show up in the BOS and the Magus NOL is nowhere to be found and instead I have a Warrior Corrupt Droid.

OS
    Android
    I really wasn't paying attention to if my souls were accurate or not but whether or not they were, they've all been sacrificed, since the event is on pause I wonder how they'll fix our problems? Oh I have an idea, how about a 10 rescuer fragment starter pack for free... haha get it? cuz I'm only 10 fragments away from my rescuer soul.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Had weirdness such as this in the past, talismans missing, etc. if people think Sparton and the team have any idea what they are doing, you're in for a rude awakening lol

Also chiming in to missing rewards. Restarted multiple times, still nada.

OS
    iOS
    My pvp and pve teams are all mixed up too. LOTBUGS

OS
    iOS
    Looks like the devs pounced on it, and are trying to fix it. This was a strange problem. Had the fragments for a Legendary soul and "got" a brand-new VHE (really an Assassin Pyro Soldier) which kind of blows.
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie