Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54
  1. #1
    Administrator Leviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    602

    Data mismatch in Undead Rescuer fragment event under investigation

    Due to a data mismatch an incomplete version of the Undead Rescuer fragment event began 1 day earlier than intended. We have stopped the event for now and are currently working on a solution for this issue. If we can't find a solution we will be contacting the community via Facebook and the forums for compensation. Apologies for any confusion this has caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the support team using the Support button in the Settings menu, or email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com. We will get back to you as soon as we can.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Amarthir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Due to a data mismatch an incomplete version of the Undead Rescuer fragment event began 1 day earlier than intended. We have stopped the event for now and are currently working on a solution for this issue. If we can't find a solution we will be contacting the community via Facebook and the forums for compensation. Apologies for any confusion this has caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the support team using the Support button in the Settings menu, or email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
    Ah, well what if, hypothetically, someone got overzealous and spent all of their ironite on rare souls and sacrificed all of their dupes that came from said purchased souls to come close to getting his first
    rescuer soul? Would this person still have his fragments when the event begins proper? Or would he be out of luck because he has no way of getting enough rare souls for the duration?
    Leader of the Jomsvikings

  3. #3
    Senior Member kkkreg5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,192
    Yet another bug...

    I know I received 20 fragments from cashing in a rare soul...

    At this point I think the game needs to be taken off line and re-worked until it is bug free, however long that takes...

    Or real cash should no longer be spent until all the bugs are fixed is another option...
    kkkreg5-6767

    _________| CLAN |_________

    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹
    __________________________

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    138
    Damnit i just cashed in a bunch of souls thinking this event was going on

  5. #5
    Senior Member T-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    889
    Damn! Threw a few souls in, and got a 50 frag drop. Was wondering why it didn't show up in the book of souls. Was wondering wtf was going on. So what happens now? Do we get the frags, our rare souls back, or what?

  6. #6
    Senior Member Silentknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Barrie,Ontario,Canada
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Yet another bug...

    At this point I think the game needs to be taken off line and re-worked until it is bug free, however long that takes...
    My thoughts exactly! Tired of listening to the bullshit excuses...oh we inherited bad code, blah,blah,blah!!! Game needs to be rebuilt from the ground up! Really can't believe someone on Maidens staff hasn't stepped up & put a stop to this! Maybe they just don't give a fuck about their fans cuz it's blatently obvious NF doesn't!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

  7. #7
    Senior Member JJJ428's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    642
    Does anyone else think a fragment event based just around cashing in rare souls is a bad a idea? If there was other ways to get fragments during the event and using rare souls was just an additional way that's fine. But for an event to only grant fragments from cashing in rare souls which is basically a non-farmable item and during such a small window of time for the event makes little sense to me. What this does now is encourage people to hold on to certain items just for events like this and will then create a divide between people who just hold on to items vs people who use everything right away and create an even larger divide among players.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    309
    I do JJJ, bad idea, these type of events are for cash payers or people that can hoard, everyone else is excluded and because there is no Event calendar, which has been asked for multiple times, you can't even prepare ahead of time and save a little, which only makes it worse and limiting.
    But we know NF are greedy and care only about raking in money, not as much about the players, unless is to take money, they don't want the little bucks either, they try to shove it in with 'offers' like 100 fragment packs 'to help you out' but no 5 10 or 20 packs to complete your character if something went wrong or just like now sell the obvious bunch of rare souls.

    For all the buggy BS we put on up with, I think they should be doing a better job supporting the community and learn from other successful games, if they want to increase sales they should start by fixing their sh*t, add content at a more reasonable pace and listen to the community.

    The least they could do while these type of events happen is to increase the global rate of rare soul fragment drop for all levels to give at least some chance to everyone.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 09-03-2017 at 01:20 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

  9. #9
    Senior Member MrFreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Does anyone else think a fragment event based just around cashing in rare souls is a bad a idea? If there was other ways to get fragments during the event and using rare souls was just an additional way that's fine. But for an event to only grant fragments from cashing in rare souls which is basically a non-farmable item and during such a small window of time for the event makes little sense to me. What this does now is encourage people to hold on to certain items just for events like this and will then create a divide between people who just hold on to items vs people who use everything right away and create an even larger divide among players.
    Yeah, dumb idea. Especially after the last few events where spending ironite was necessary. Now an event where those of us who have very little left will have to make a purchase to participate. Fuck that. Either they're idiots, or they think we're idiots. $10 for 300 ironite probably won't be enough to get 200 fragments, so this blue buzz could potentially cost someone $20-$50, or more. No thanks. These guys are gonna kill the game with stupid shit like this.
    MrFreeze-6530

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    409
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Does anyone else think a fragment event based just around cashing in rare souls is a bad a idea? If there was other ways to get fragments during the event and using rare souls was just an additional way that's fine. But for an event to only grant fragments from cashing in rare souls which is basically a non-farmable item and during such a small window of time for the event makes little sense to me. What this does now is encourage people to hold on to certain items just for events like this and will then create a divide between people who just hold on to items vs people who use everything right away and create an even larger divide among players.
    Its a terrible idea that will make the toon unreachable for those that are either new or do not have a stockpile of sacrificial fodder (and those that are unlucky with their sacrifices).

    The last BNW one was achievable via effort and a bit of ironite (I spent 90 on refills, but finished a day early. I probably could have skipped the refills). This is just putting further distance between the have's (and P2W people, I suppose), and the have-not's

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •