Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    It's hard for me to say something. That's the level of disapointement I have.

Let's just see if the event should be frags from only rare souls, or they planned something else. But it's hard to believe. The devs don't have credit eot me any more (Michelle still does <3).

What happened with the team that made the Navigator Soul plus PvP week? The eddie 5* event? The future of events looked good back in the days. Now even the anniversary was a bit low. No The Trooper, no more pvp week. Farm some toon events become all about new ones or lame ones (even for newer players).

I'm tired. I don't like writing this kind of posts. I gone away from foruns partially cuz that sad/angry tone. We keep playing cuz it's routine, second nature. But I was off pvp last week (something I thought never would happen). Don't now how this week pans off. Let's see wamhat devs have to say this time.
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...

Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    The alternative is to write a new version behind the scenes with manageable code. Then do a major update. Probably not going to happen, but it's a nice dream...
    i have been dreaming of "LOTB 2" ever since NF took over and it became obvious that they have no clue what they are doing.

Maiden should contact some jrpg studio (best would be Square enix ) and start a new game! imagine a bug free game where talismans scale off of the total stats not the base! that would make everyones characters more unique and bring back sense into talismans like ivory and iron (and all 3 subpars). you could create endless combinations of stat mix-matching to get the best combos out of your characters. REGULAR fun events every week,new toons,new content,....

Oh the wasted potential this game HAD...let's keep on dreaming!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool
    What you did see (if your case is like mine) is a splash screen telling you that the event had started, and you then proceeded to play in good faith in an effort to earn the advertised character.
    ...the fragments they earned simply disappeared into the ether.
    That about sums it up.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    i have been dreaming of "LOTB 2" ever since NF took over and it became obvious that they have no clue what they are doing.

Maiden should contact some jrpg studio (best would be Square enix ) and start a new game! imagine a bug free game where talismans scale off of the total stats not the base! that would make everyones characters more unique and bring back sense into talismans like ivory and iron (and all 3 subpars). you could create endless combinations of stat mix-matching to get the best combos out of your characters. REGULAR fun events every week,new toons,new content,....

Oh the wasted potential this game HAD...let's keep on dreaming!
    Yes please! Whoever runs Maidens licensing must be happy with the $$ NFs carrots on a stick bring in. The thing they don't understand is with the potential of this game, ran by a dev team with skills (stability, quality content, a PvP point system that isn't bass ackwards) it'd push the top grossing list. Makes me want to punch Eddie in the face for selling out lol Where's the passion nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Yes please! Whoever runs Maidens licensing must be happy with the $$ NFs carrots on a stick bring in. The thing they don't understand is with the potential of this game, ran by a dev team with skills (stability, quality content, a PvP point system that isn't bass ackwards) it'd push the top grossing list. Makes me want to punch Eddie in the face for selling out lol Where's the passion nowadays?
    So true!!!

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    So true!!!
    Truth is my specialty, although it brings me many enemies unfortunately. Maybe some day the devs will get a clue or be replaced, we need a hero!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Hopefully NF isn't the sort of company to completely screw their player-base over...
    I laughed.

They definitely have never learned the phrase "a happy customer is a paying customer".

I'd also throw out a warning to every one burning through their resources, allowance, parents credit cards, credit debt they can't afford, whatever it is on these crappy so called events. People chase this crap because it is supposedly limited. Yeah, right. Just like the talismans that ended up in the market for a pittance a couple months later. In the meantime they are actually going to drop something actually worth a shit, like a new Eddie, and then the complaints will roll in about how they were duped into wasting everything prior.

Show some restraint people. Make them reward you for your money and resources. Only then will this shit change.

And I'll say it again, Nodding Frog. Got more money for you. I've spent less on real online games in a years time, so I know I've been fair to you. But you want more? Fine. Where's my quid pro quo?
    Last edited by Saigrim; 09-04-2017 at 01:52 AM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    So, no news from the NF HQ.... what's happening with the event, anyways?? I've got 50 + 5 + 5 fragments for the new toon, after sending to the BoS three rare souls right after the saturday night reset... now it seems I have only 20 frags... it doesn't make sense.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Very 1st post! If u have a problem contact support. Obviously NF doesn't have the brains to figure out one post could stop a lot of support tickets so flood em with complaints!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    A resounding Yes!, a smarter developer would be raking in so much more $, players would fully enjoy the experience and even be happy to pay for it.
    I know many of us did happily pay before realizing the type of sweet talking company NF is and that we are not supporting the band as much because NF is not doing a good job of the resources we give them.
    NF cashes in then ignores the community on the most basic, obvious and requested aspects, issues that would be a priority to any other Dev, for so long that there is no excuse, they really need to put their act together.

Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Show some restraint people. Make them reward you for your money and resources. Only then will this shit change.
    And as Saigrim better said: I've spent less (time and money) on any other game in a years time, so I know I've been fair to you. But you want more? Fine. Where's my quid pro quo?
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 09-05-2017 at 12:23 AM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432