Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    Rainmaker can't revive people, but if you go first he can take someone down. GRE's extra turns happen pretty frequently and his Fury can revive the team. I'm pretty sure Pharaoh can revive someone as a power move and he takes a bit of focus to go down. Someone probably just happened to mention he was good and anyone who never used him before decided to try him out for once, because they had 28 shards lying around. Same thing happens in Call of Duty when something else takes a hit, somebody hears and everyone goes to it. It's not so much the gun as a weird mob mentality. I'm rambling though, maybe you're right, I dunno. I don't have 28 shards to give him.
    Yes, I've been thinking about this idea lately. PvP by definition facilitates info sharing, and people tend to mimic things quickly. I wonder if there are other toons sitting out there on everyone's bench who would be amazing right now but they just haven't been invested in, especially given the scarcity of skill shards.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I wonder if there are other toons sitting out there on everyone's bench who would be amazing right now but they just haven't been invested in, especially given the scarcity of skill shards.
    I can say with confidence that the sentinel haunted pumpkin is not one of those characters.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I can say with confidence that the sentinel haunted pumpkin is not one of those characters.
    Ha! On a distant but related note, I'm working on getting the Meatheads up to Level 100 - just for collection purposes. I was flipping through my roster recently and, for the first time, actually paid attention to the stats of the Sentinel version. He's only 4* Level 80, but damn. I didn't believe it when I first saw it.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    It was an amazing race vs kamuz, a real challenge for me because of 2 reasons:

1 - kamuz is an excellent player, really fast and he doesn´t lose any fight.
    2 - I had to take care of my 1 year old daughter, my wife had classes all day and the baby sitter asked me for permission that day. So basically I was playing arenas with my right hand and the left playing with my baby.

My wife couldn't believe that I could achieve them both at the same time, and she also asked me not to play hard this week to share some quality time in family. So I won't be competing hard this week.

Cheers.
    Carlos

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Lmfao!!!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Ha! On a distant but related note, I'm working on getting the Meatheads up to Level 100 - just for collection purposes. I was flipping through my roster recently and, for the first time, actually paid attention to the stats of the Sentinel version. He's only 4* Level 80, but damn. I didn't believe it when I first saw it.
    If ur lookin 4 stats check my roster...all basics maxed
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    It was an amazing race vs kamuz, a real challenge for me because of 2 reasons:

1 - kamuz is an excellent player, really fast and he doesn´t lose any fight.
    2 - I had to take care of my 1 year old daughter, my wife had classes all day and the baby sitter asked me for permission that day. So basically I was playing arenas with my right hand and the left playing with my baby.

My wife couldn't believe that I could achieve them both at the same time, and she also asked me not to play hard this week to share some quality time in family. So I won't be competing hard this week.

Cheers.
    Congrats! You're a machine!

Off topic, listen to your wife and take it easy on the game- kids need it, you'll enjoy it and remember it as opposed to this game
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Last week has again proven to me that the PVP system broken: I couldn’t play much PVP during the week so on Saturday at 23pm (reset is at 2am in my timezone) I just played 50 games and was somewhere in position 1500 and something. Since I accumulated some SoW I decided to start playing. I managed to play 60 games in the last three hours and that brought me up to position 98. Unfortunately I lost the final battel at 2am and got thrown back to 110. Anyhow, I only played 110 games but won 1400 position in the last 3 hours. That is just plain wrong! I know everybody knows but still I had to share. This is crazy.

Oh and before I forget it: Congrats Carlos and Kamuz. Hell of a fight.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Since this is the only mobile game i played and only pvp type game I really played could someone tell me what the ideal point system is? I hear a lot of complaints that this point system is terrible and while I can see those flaws I have no ideas what the "perfect" system is suppose to be. I don't think its as bad as everyone thinks once they changed the defending losses don't hurt as much and added the one for one balancing. I don't know how you would get around last hour rushes outside of cutting points down for the last couple hours or something similar.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Since this is the only mobile game i played and only pvp type game I really played could someone tell me what the ideal point system is? I hear a lot of complaints that this point system is terrible and while I can see those flaws I have no ideas what the "perfect" system is suppose to be. I don't think its as bad as everyone thinks once they changed the defending losses don't hurt as much and added the one for one balancing. I don't know how you would get around last hour rushes outside of cutting points down for the last couple hours or something similar.
    One that doesn't punish players for actually playing the game. Saturday rush wouldn't be much of an issue without the retarded 7 day ratio system.