Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    Hey Nicko,

I was not planning on going Eternal this week. Even had some other arrangements scheduled for today.

But I wanted to leave the game on a high, and I wanted to win without those ridiculous purple Valkyries.

Btw, man, I bought 90 souls from that event. Guess how many Valkyries I got? ZERO

That, together with people leaving, blue buzz fiasco, not being able to spend 140k IC, 30mi gold, and now i think over 100k tp... that really got me to my limit.

Not saying I'll leave, but I am considering it, a lot.

Sorry to be the one denying you Eternal this week, you really deserve some Eternals, and you played really well. Can't believe you were traveling!!! lol

Congrats again,
    This was cool, cheered me up a bit.
    Thanks
    gmac
    Oh man - not you too...

Though I must admit - I've had similar thoughts as well. Time will tell. I'm not deleting my roster or anything - but perhaps a break soon.

Like you - wasn't planning on running this week - it just kind of happened. No apologies needed - yes I was handicapped, but I don't believe in "gifting" Eternal so if anyone was going to deny me - you're the guy I'd pick.

Cheers!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    The coins and gold I get but how are you unable to spend trooper points? Why not just get 20 skill shards?
    Oh yeah, I got 51 skill shard as well.

Impossible toons to get, impossible to use my rewards to get them. (Ok I could buy souls with tp)

I still don't have Prisoner, Samurai and Rainmaker.

Not like I don't make some investment in the Game already...

:/
    Last edited by gmac; 09-10-2017 at 01:56 AM.