Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I have a random question when it comes to the arena does any one notice that certain things seem to proc for higher level players more then lower level players? The counterstrike talismans especially. If I fight a high rank player I swear it happens every attack if I attack a lower rank player I can attack them 6 times in a row and they don't counter strike once. I am sure this is some sort of confirmation bias that I notice this, but wanted to see if any others run into similar scenarios.
    I have noticed this as well, just thought maybe a player's win streak modifiers were carrying over to their defense which is awesome if it does. There is definitely some kind of hidden boost applied to Arena defenses because you can set up the same defense as one that is giving you trouble and when you test it, you can easily annihilate it when the same exact configuration will still be harder to beat in arena. I'm not complaining about that at all though, just hate the fact that you can't test a defense to see how it will perform
    Chaosego888-9998

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I don't have a lot of experience with it, but I've played a few different types. I'm talking mobile here because my newest console is a ps2.

I don't consider f2f quite the same thing since it's more of a fighting game format. I played Valkyrie connect for a bit. Its solution was to have both teams go at it full auto, both at the same time. It sucked. I used to play Mabinogi duel a bit, which is more of a card battle game. It was live and they probably did a good job at it. I sucked so bad at that game though that I never won. Maybe the best example I've seen is monster super league. The pvp is very similar to lotb, but offense always goes first, while defense gets an additional fifth character to replace the first one dead. I never progressed far enough to play at the higher ranks of that game though.

That's about it unless you want to count words with friends. That was pvp I guess. I don't know what they can do to improve the experience though. Obviously the point system is backwards. Getting punished for playing too much doesn't make sense. Whatever happens I don't have high expectations, I think the only thing keeping me going with this game is the amount of time I have invested in it. It seems like a waste to throw it all away now. That and the Iron Maiden theme of it. If these were comic book characters I'd be done.
    Yeah I think a lot of people are in the same boat, if this game didn't have the privilege of being associated with Maiden, it'd be dead in the water. I used to be in the same boat regarding investment, but it's better to jump off a sinking ship than stay and constantly bail out water. And yeah I've played mobile/console/pc, everything from Destiny, World of Warcraft, to SWGOH. Guess maybe that's why my patience isn't as strong as Maiden fans with nowhere else to go. I keep hoping for some decent updates even so. This game has ridiculous potential if realized. It's kinda like watching a 2 year old drive a Lamborghini with NF.

OS
    Android
    Congrats to Carlos, and to Kamuz for a good race.

Not much to add. Same defenses ad infinitum with a little variation. Not yet had much issue with the purple valley girl, so not sure how effective on defense she is. My defense is well aged, but was holding up well enough despite the lack of vhe on it as I'm not willing to invest the shards on him. This week defense is tanked so far, but maybe will improve once I drop back from close to the top.

Also, sure that a few have noticed my retirement was short lived (about a week). Got bored in the waiting room and started playing again. Down about 10 troopers now and actually like it better that way. To the troopers who dropped me, I hope there's no hard feelings and you were able to find someone who can pledge to be more reliable.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Good call. Can I has my Prisoner back? He is not a number and just wants to be free!

Right on dude!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I have noticed this as well, just thought maybe a player's win streak modifiers were carrying over to their defense which is awesome if it does. There is definitely some kind of hidden boost applied to Arena defenses because you can set up the same defense as one that is giving you trouble and when you test it, you can easily annihilate it when the same exact configuration will still be harder to beat in arena. I'm not complaining about that at all though, just hate the fact that you can't test a defense to see how it will perform
    Yes, I noticed it as well.

Banned
    OS
    iOS

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    One more thing if last week was a great battle let's wait for the Epic and most anticipated battle Gmac vs Joffer if that happens I'll join the battle and I hope Carlos does as well
    Thanks everyone and see you in the arena
    It's already happened multiple times, check week 1 and subsequent weeks standings. Waiting on the devs now to come back, not gonna perpetuate shit decisions anymore, quality game brings back quality players.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    That's exactly the point! No VHE in lower ranks cuz he's OP!
    Could also be because he's a 5* Assassin Eddie. I've only seen a couple in my experience.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Jofer: insert Ozzy-The Almighty Dollar here
    Sorry for the delay lol Great song.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    Could also be because he's a 5* Assassin Eddie. I've only seen a couple in my experience.
    Lotsa other 5☆ Eddies that can't 1 shot any toon or revive entire team! Think I said every other Eddie sucks but apparently reading isn't ur strong suit! Also, original point was about diversity. So where's Rainmaker or how bout Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner. Or let's not 4get the Prisoner, I mean there's only 1 of him!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 09-04-2017 at 01:05 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Lotsa other 5☆ Eddies that can't 1 shot any toon or revive entire team! Think I said every other Eddie sucks but apparently reading isn't ur strong suit! Also, original point was about diversity. So where's Rainmaker or how bout Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner. Or let's not 4get the Prisoner, I mean there's only 1 of him!
    Rainmaker can't revive people, but if you go first he can take someone down. GRE's extra turns happen pretty frequently and his Fury can revive the team. I'm pretty sure Pharaoh can revive someone as a power move and he takes a bit of focus to go down. Someone probably just happened to mention he was good and anyone who never used him before decided to try him out for once, because they had 28 shards lying around. Same thing happens in Call of Duty when something else takes a hit, somebody hears and everyone goes to it. It's not so much the gun as a weird mob mentality. I'm rambling though, maybe you're right, I dunno. I don't have 28 shards to give him.