Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Thanks for everything, gals & guys! :)

Good evening, all

It finally happened that I've got perfect excuse to stop playing and supporting LOTB completely... As some of you may already know I've failed during the last exclusive character event - it happens - easily could lift the defeat on my chest and carry on - 'cause the truth is that I don't give a f--k about this certain character, however learning it the hard way which hurted - it caused me to rethink a few things deeply about the sense of playing, further WASTING my time, sometimes hard earned money and other resources in the name of...? What? Supporting Iron Maiden? I highly doubt it...

I did a small talk with Sparton regarding missing 5 fragments... He concluded that they can't comply my request of getting those or even buying using given exchange rate - only option seems valid was to buy 100 fragments, while I needed only 5 of them... Well... I've done couple of stupid things in my life already, but if I would buy those, it would be clearly the most stupid thing I ever did up to now... He veiled himself ''the fairness of our players fanbase''... How great! Pitty that the devs not being such carying, tight and concerned about the fairness towards their players fanbase regarding bugs, crashes, stability of the game, pulling out the new content, very high costs of playing new worlds, drop rates of pulling certain characters (especially those with ''so called higer chances'', rewarding sacrifice while you giving a LOT of decent toons (apart of being dupes or not) just to get crappy rewards in most cases or another dupes... Etc, etc. (The list could be very long here - you all know how it goes for yourself, don't you?)... Sure thing I DO remember few free ironities giveaways - but this not change the picture as a whole to me, truly...

This what hurted me the most after 3 day marathon - while almost endlessly playing new levels where I've fought against time, massive crashing, very poor droprate of the fragments (for myself - at the 1st day got only 10 of them playing all the time GOL VIII/IX!), loosing SoTS (earlier I've bought some of them for money) and possible rewards each per few runs - wasn't the fact that I've lost - being so close - as I said not the first one fail in my life - and not the last one for sure either - was the final reward afterall... Despite of getting all USELESS fragments I've got screwed at the end with the exchange ratio 5:1 while I would like to convert them to precoius souls (another USELESS stuff, IMHO, BTW)... A final nail to the coffin has been hammered...

So... After this event I've asked myself - why to play, what the game gives me for real in exchange for my invested money and so time... I came to a conclusion that NOT that much, really, if anything that matters except one thing - truly priceless - possibility to knowing all of you gals & guys (even if just virtually) - the best fans of the best band!

I have to say that I've loved the game at first - now to find it as boring, repetitive with nice graphics, great music and highly overpriced stuff - but that's it... I used to play 6-7 hours DAILY (quite often even longer), yet now I simply can't... I am just tired, worn out and genuinely lost the passion and willing to continue... I've conducted a small experiment during the weekend - set all notifications to off as well as switch in my head - and what has happened? Finally found the time to jam with some friends a bit, finshed one book, read the whole next one, and started another one, plus had the plenty of time to rest - all this whithin just two days of no playing! - so while I think how many things good and really useful to myself I could achieve within a whole year I've wasted on rubbish - I am just pitty for myself... But I guess it's good when we do learn from our mistakes and better late than never...

It was truly my second daily job to give everyone their badges as I felt the obligation other great troopers are doing the same for me; grind for supplies and fight at the arena... Pitty that ''job'' was so poorly rewarded afterall... I would say with playing LOTB it's like with smoking highly addictive stuff - once you start it's hard to quit... May be nice, yet somewhat unhealthy... All the time was saying ''I smoke 'cause I like to - not because I am addicted - I can quit with no time''... All I needed was some kind of impulse - one day just said to myself - ''that's enough!'' and quit... Next year will be 5 years since I quit smoking - with no pills, strange stuff and all that - just strong will... Now I am quitting LOTB - sure won't uninstall the game or sarifice everything as some already did - they are all mine characters anyway, might be checked once per sometime what's going on - yet without any pressure, worries about bugs, crashes - I am just beyond all this now - so... feel free to drop me as a trooper, everyone, however if you would consider Cyborg might be helpful - that's ok as well...

I would like to thank you all for your daily badges so far - my loyal and great troopers! I truly think the whole community of the players and so Maiden fans all over the world - it's the best thing the game has to offer! RESPECT to all of you gals & guys!!! \m/

I would like to apologize as well - for the bad things - I am aware that some part of my posts were just complains - well... Nobody's perfect I guess - all I wanted is the game would be the better one... That's it...

Sure thing I will continue support of Maiden - as loyal Iron Maiden FC member since 1993 - yet I rather will use their shop directly, while buying stuff at a discount, than ever spending ANYTHING on the game again...

That would be all from me - I wish everyone of the LOTB community all the best - may Ed be with you all!

Cheers,

Witek

Name:  005 Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden).jpg
Views: 356
Size:  70.0 KB
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Witek

My friend, enjoy your life and it has been great being Troopers with you (which I will continue to do, in case you come back at some point). Always enjoyed your posts and your involvement, and hope you put that same passion back into the real world now - which will greatly benefit from having you back, I'm sure.

Up the irons!!!

\m/
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    well man, be assured you are an original part of the community and i feel sad to see you go. even we didn't have the same opinion a couple of times i always respected your dedication for this game and the band. you truly tried your best to make the this game better, thank you for that.

i wish you all the best for your future. enjoy your free time with doing some cool stuff. maybe you will decide to come back once this game is fixed (this might happend in a parallel universe )

so have a great time witkacy!

there is only one way to end this post

cheers,

S :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Good luck Witkacy, enjoy your freedom, thanks for all your badges.

Cheers

Senior Member Ladyofshadow-6319's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    hope you are happy and you can enjoy your freedom although I admit that it hurts me to lose one of my best troopers
    I'm sorry you had any problems in this game ...Thanks for the support and badges
    bye witckacy
    Daily Player

(Now,I only play my troopers five days a week
    Monday to Friday)

Champions:
    Eternity Eddie maxed
    Maxed (skills) Eddie ( Holy Smoke)
    Maxed (skills) Allied Bomber Boy

In progress:
    Pharaoh Dog King
    Warrior Undead Rescuer
    Magus Undead Rescuer
    Angel of Fear

OS
    Android
    Wish you the best Witkacy you are one of the nicest troopers, it's sad you feel this way but I can understand and relate to many things you write about, it's good that you are harpy about finding the time to do other things, it's actually kind of a smart thing to do especially giving the state of the game, thanks for your involvement on the community and your help.
    Also the kind of posts that you mention as not perfect are in fact very much needed, otherwise NF would think that everything is OK and will be totally lost without the community input, they need to see this stuff happen and ideally, feel it,
    sadly some of us have to post like this, not because we enjoy it, no one enjoys the suffering of constant bugs, lacking design, lost time and resources and on top of that reporting it, but we care about the band and really want this game to improve, to show up to par quality, but some things are just out of our hands.
    Be well friend, feel free to drop a message if ever you want.
    Up the Irons! \m/
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Sad to see you go Witkacy. We have shared a long time here. Ancient LotB players are dropping like leaves. Hope you will not worry, be Harpy with your decision! Wish you the best.

I agree with slauki , there is only one way to end this post..

Cheers,
    O
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    This is another sad day in the forum...

Witkacy you will be missed in the game and the forum. Good luck to you. Enjoy life again my brother!

I've played non stop since October of 2016, including holidays, vacations and other occasions. It truly has become a second "job" that has almost no return. Again, the enormous sense of guilt that comes from not playing Troopers is what drives me now. Reading LadyofShadows post about your country of origin was amazing. Finding friends all over the world that share our love of Iron Maiden has been the best part of this whole experience. With the recent storm, some forum members have taken the time to PM and ask about me and my family. That truly means a lot!!

I painted myself into a corner with this game. Thinking that it was okay to invest the real money I did over the last 11 months. No more. I've learned that lesson the hard way.

Devs, Sparton, Kaz, Leviathan, do these long time players mean nothing to you? Is the amount of new players greater than the value of the ones that have been there from the beginning?

FIX THIS TROOPER SYSTEM NOW!! FIX THIS GAME NOW!! Others will follow Witkacy, Askora, Lulero, TiHa, BadTaste, RCarter, FallenAngel666, Aristo, Shifter, and IceManFerrar. These people may not seem important to you, but they are important to the forum.

Truly a sad day...

Cheers, Witkacy!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Whoa, just popped in the forum to see how thing are going and I read this sad thread. Sigh, what is going on around here...so many good long term players have quit recently, and Witkacy is the nail in the VHE's coffin!
    Sigh, very sad to see you go, mate...you truly are a great person to have had on here and this forum is certainly losing a very valuable member.
    I wish you all the best...I know the feeling and can completely relate to what you are going through. Take care and enjoy your real life...I know I am.

@kkkreg5/Rene, thank you for the kind words, mate. I miss you guys a lot...the friendship, camaraderie, and brotherhood in Maiden is simply astounding. I do try to come here every few days or so and read up on what is going on, but I don't post much cause I feel like a dinosaur now...can't relate much to the game after being away for a few weeks since BNW. I came back briefly for a few hours during the Valkyrie launch, bought 10 souls with 900 Ironite I had saved , got all crap, which pissed me off and reminded me of one of the reasons why I quit, so l played the troopers who still kept me and then deleted the game back again.

Cheers Witkacy and all you Maiden heads...keep on rocking!

OS
    Android
    Sad to hear. Your posts were always refreshing . It should be a wake up call that the current system (aka gambling+bugs) was able to break someone that have "don't worry be harpy" motto. Enjoy your life and never look back