Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Ladyofshadow-6319's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    kkreg5

It's a great community of players from all over the world, the only bad thing is that the best players are gone.
    Damn, I'm going to run out of troopers if this continues, very sad.
    How many more people will have to leave for devs to act?
    Last edited by Ladyofshadow-6319; 09-05-2017 at 03:15 AM.
    Daily Player

(Now,I only play my troopers five days a week
    Monday to Friday)

Champions:
    Eternity Eddie maxed
    Maxed (skills) Eddie ( Holy Smoke)
    Maxed (skills) Allied Bomber Boy

In progress:
    Pharaoh Dog King
    Warrior Undead Rescuer
    Magus Undead Rescuer
    Angel of Fear

OS
    Android
    Wow, I don't know what to say. I am really sorry to see you go. Another solid Trooper leaving the building. I do agree with a lot you say. The main reason why I haven't yet got the feeling this game is a second job is that I commute for an hour every day. In this time I can play some Troopers while reading the newspaper the old fashioned way. In addition I've got an office job and have to keep a of phone conferences, where only half of the time the subject is important to me. So I can run some troopers during that time. But without that... If I had to run all my troopers at home... I can only admire the dedication of all those spending several hours a day besides work for this game.

I wish you all the best and enjoy your newly won freedom;-)
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Sorry to see you go Witkacy but totally understand your reasons. You have always been very helpful to myself and others on the board willing to share your advice as well as opinion. Also been a great trooper to myself past few months. I wish you the best for the future and enjoy your extra time.

Cheers
    Alchemist
    :-)
    Last edited by thealchemist; 09-05-2017 at 06:45 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Omg, i will have to quit smoking for 5 years to be able to quit that thing? Damn, there is no hope

So another old & great member of this community quit this game simply because NF got no idea how to handle it.
    We were never troopers but i always appreciated your contribution to the forum, you will be missed but i totally understand your decision.
    Look on the bright side though, as you said there are millions of better things to do in RL.

Cheers m8

P.S. Kurwa NF
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Witkacy

You weren't my trooper but you should have been man. Always pride myself on having the best people in the game and you are definitely one of them. Wish you all the best sir ...and quit smoking cigs three years ago so @DaveMurray, you can do it brother!

We'll keep up the good fight for as long we can Witek! Enjoy your freedom!

Do not go quietly unto your grave...

Cheers!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Not good, another trooper's out. But that's 100% true what you said and maybe wake up call (another one) for NF?
    I'll keep you on my list and you'll get 25 badges from me daily, having over 200k of them I don't care + - 25 will not make any difference, but maybe some day you'll use them.

P.S. Widać Witek, że fajny z Ciebie gość i wielka szkoda, że już nie będziesz pojawiał się na forum, bo lubię czytać Twoje mądre uwagi, aczkolwiek mam nadzieję, że będziesz tu zaglądał i raz na jakiś czas skrobniesz jakiegoś posta, pozdro ziomuś. K.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    iOS
    We weren't troopers, but it's a sad day indeed. Gonna miss your presence on the forum, your posts were always enjoyable reading

Take care \,,/

(This is beginning to feel like some sort of social experiment about seeing how much crap a player can take, before he/she snaps )
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    iOS
    I am not going to have any Troopers left the way things are going

Witek, totally understand what you are saying. Gutted to lose you as you have been a great Trooper for me. I will not remove you for now in case you decide to come back

Take care Witek
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    Very sorry to see you go Wit. I was myself very close to quitting a few weeks ago for similar reasons but did not find the courage. Well done for setting yourself free, you'll be missed!
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Witkacy

We weren't troopers, but I've always liked your input on these forums, and I just want to say that its another sad day in the history of these forums / this game, after all the other dedicated troopers that left the battlefield that is this game and the ones in charge are still not able to find solutions to make it all easy and fun, 'cos that's all what a game should bring to us, and not anger and frustration.

Enjoy your "free" time!
    Cheers!

MS
    I wish for a talisman type converter