Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hey man,
    You were one of the first (if not THE first) to greet me on the forum when I arrived and your gunner cotd helped me a lot trough my first playtrough! Its sad to see you go, but I understand your feeling and, after all, a man deserves his freedom!
    As you said one time to me: ciao!

All the best
    Blackbolt

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

OS
    Android
    Cheers Witek!

Enjoy the free time. Hopefully you don't get drawn back in like I was. Not necessarily a bad thing as there is a great group here, but the time away has the potential for far greater rewards then you will ever get sacrificing time in the game.

OS
    iOS
    Lots of truth in your post Witek. Going to miss your post here and as a trooper. Enjoy life.

Cheers!

OS
    Android
    Witkacy

Sorry to see you go. I'll miss your badges and your insightful posts. I'll keep you on for a bit in case you decide to come back.

Best wishes in real life.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Witkacy 🙂

Was really shocked reading you quit 😧 You are indeed one of the greatest guys here and getting to know you was an honor to me! Appreciated so much your loyalty, always great posts and incredible stories! I feel with every word you've said and even when it's hard, understand your feelings about this so much loved/hated game. But think about the great achievements you already reached, great chars you pulled and many many awesome troopers you have. I know you are exactly the person who thinks like this, always sees the positive side and your luck will be back soon! I'm pretty sure! Of course I will keep you and if it's so you don't come back in weeks, one day you log back in and see hundreds of badges from me Wish you all the best buddy! You will be sadly missed! Oh man, f**k NF for this! Hope to see you man!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

Szkoda!

Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post

P.S. Widać Witek, że fajny z Ciebie gość i wielka szkoda, że już nie będziesz pojawiał się na forum, bo lubię czytać Twoje mądre uwagi, aczkolwiek mam nadzieję, że będziesz tu zaglądał i raz na jakiś czas skrobniesz jakiegoś posta, pozdro ziomuś. K.
    ^ This!
    A truly unique member of this community! Your posts always spoke out of your heart. I felt like i was sitting by a table with you, drinking beer and listening to your stories. You gave good advice, had good ideas and also criticized what was necessary to criticize in your own style!

Cheers,

Marek

OS
    Android
    Always a shame to see longtime forum member leave. I wish you the best!
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Whatever you choose to do Wit, I hope it brings you happiness. I always liked your posts because your passion for Iron Maiden was obvious. You'll be missed by us all.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    Well trooper, I respect your decision and wish you the best. I'll keep you on for a bit in case you change your mind. If you return down the road, hit me up if I'm still around. I'll clear a spot for you.
    MrFreeze-6530

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Witkacy

Gotta say man... the forum won't be the same without ya. All the best.

Cheers!

F
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools