Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Agree 100% Let me know if you run out of good books to read, I got a couple shelves full so plenty of recommendations
    Sure! Thanks!

Some was told in the past about me - that I am not reading the books - I am ''eating'' them!
    As for the books - someday I've reached the point that couldn't store anymore of them due to lack of space - so I gifted the local library for some nominal amount of money... Simply had to choose: CDs, Vinyls and all the stuff vs. books - hard choice, really... Yet I found the compromise sollution - left the records, bought yourself a reader - and I am very pleased - all the time have all my books by the hand, the reader is small, so convenient to carry eveywhere and with additional memory of 32 GB SD card can hold A LOT of books... So far I have 876 of them - so I guess I'll be busy for some time
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Sure! Thanks!

Some was told in the past about me - that I am not reading the books - I am ''eating'' them!
    As for the books - someday I've reached the point that couldn't store anymore of them due to lack of space - so I gifted the local library for some nominal amount of money... Simply had to choose: CDs, Vinyls and all the stuff vs. books - hard choice, really... Yet I found the compromise sollution - left the records, bought yourself a reader - and I am very pleased - all the time have all my books by the hand, the reader is small, so convenient to carry eveywhere and with additional memory of 32 GB SD card can hold A LOT of books... So far I have 876 of them - so I guess I'll be busy for some time
    Same here lol Read Stephen Kings It when I was like 12 years old, 1000+ pages...

Name:  c308d88f9e24a0e87e70925ad19c39c2cae411a95aa5312b9f0e3c671739ccfe.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  21.1 KB

OS
    iOS
    What a fantastic story Wit. I enjoyed reading that. Thanks for sharing
    Game ID: Andy-4743