Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wow

OS
    iOS
    yeah its a shame it hasnt been set up that way tbh, rare eddies should be stronger
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Ye right now the common eddies are shining, take holy smoke and soldier for example, holy smoke can sometimes clear a whole wave in one turn cuz of his chain knuckle, soldier eddie can... Well hes soldier eddie, no need for explanation

Tailgunner can't heal, Aces High no AOE, Visions can't deal decent damage, Carriage can't carry his weight around anymore.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 08-16-2016 at 09:33 AM.

OS
    iOS
    yeah from what ive seen carriage and soldier are by far the best, havent delved into hunter yet or samurai but so far not to impressed with both
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Samurai and rainmaker are good from what ive seen, ive heard rainmaker has like 5k special so he can use his fury every turn! Samurai deals decent damage and can sometimes clear a whole round if ur lucky with his first basic. Ive never seen vampire hunter but he has revives which is imo great, dunno about his dmg thou

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    yeah its a shame it hasnt been set up that way tbh, rare eddies should be stronger
    I think they took a step in the right direction by buffing pharaoh eddie. I had him and he was just OK, now he's amazing. His revive was always good, but now they made his invincible AOE & increased his damage -he's what he should have been!

I hope the other Eddies that lack get this kind of treatment too.

All of the assassin eddies have very little wiggle room when it comes to pairing them with allies. You have to have the right type of ally or you won't get much out of them. That said, both assassin Eddies are very good if built right. I think Rainmaker Eddie's high Special is a bug. The warrior Eddies are all good, except I feel run to the hills is a bit lacking (unless you pair him with the right allies). The gunner Eddies are good too, as are the Magus ones. The Sentinel Eddies are a mixed bag: Pharaoh Eddie is amazing, Mummy Eddie is ok, and Visions Eddie is near or at the bottom of the totem pole. Basically, for all of the assassin Eddies and most of the Sentinel Eddies you have to pick your allies wisely or they won't seem very useful. All others have much more wiggle room when it comes to allies (except Run to the Hills Eddie).