Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wow

OS
    iOS

Wow

I just opened a rare magus rare soul, expected a 3* as usual, i was aiming for allied soldier so who cares, got purple flashes of doom, i though carriage rider finally, turns out it was the stupid angel of pain.

20 mins later i get 45 ironite from ailing secret lvl normal, wtf?!?
    I open a rare soul just cuz, i get purple flashes of doom, i scream carriage rider, turns out its a 5* warrior child of the damned!!! Is he good...

I wanted carriage but still awesome, i got 5* 3 weeks ago, 4* and 5* in the same hour?!? Is that even possible?!?
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 513
Size:  93.4 KBName:  image.jpeg
Views: 533
Size:  134.1 KB
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Carriage Eddie lost a lot of his power since the last update. I would be more interested on getting your Warrior Child of the Damned.

He is a great character, can deliver 10k basic blows if built up correctly. Also he gets an extra turn if he kills an enemy so he is great for getting the golden skulls related to completing a mission in less than X seconds. Just be careful though... he is currently bugged and if you strike the last enemy in a wave down with him you might get stuck in a loop and be forced to exit the mission.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    iOS
    Damn it, i see that carriage rider has been killed, i was not that excited cuz i didnt really kno if he was any good, but as it turns out he should be pretty dope.

Gimme a sec to give my little prince, the demon dog a salutation and praise him for his hard work in this marvellous team, look at the bright side thou, 2 5*s and a soldier eddie, plus i already got some pretty good talisman for the child.

Edit: Wow... Hes so powerfull, i put him into hard battlefield at lvl 1 with some 3* talisman and 1 4* talisman, he rekt absolute shit, i dunno what bug ur talkin about he is still to break the game. Great so far i just need to kno what talisman are great for him
    Last edited by Nekroliun; 08-15-2016 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Damn it, i see that carriage rider has been killed, i was not that excited cuz i didnt really kno if he was any good, but as it turns out he should be pretty dope.

Gimme a sec to give my little prince, the demon dog a salutation and praise him for his hard work in this marvellous team, look at the bright side thou, 2 5*s and a soldier eddie, plus i already got some pretty good talisman for the child.

Edit: Wow... Hes so powerfull, i put him into hard battlefield at lvl 1 with some 3* talisman and 1 4* talisman, he rekt absolute shit, i dunno what bug ur talkin about he is still to break the game. Great so far i just need to kno what talisman are great for him
    2 green overwhelming talismans and 4 strengh fierce. Or just 1 overwhelming and 5 strengh fierce. Go full powaaa.

OS
    Android
    So jealous. I've wanted the child of the damned since I first saw it. Best I've got from a rare soul is the angel of fear 4* and two run to the hills Eddie 3*... I love the run to the hills Eddie but compared to soldier Eddie he's a wimp

OS
    iOS
    Ye run to the hills eddie needs a serious buff, he may actually the weakest eddie. I like how the child of the damned (warrior or assasin) looks like a mini eddie

OS
    iOS
    I have 7 run to the hill eddies, I hope we can exchange them for shards or something in future
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I have 7 run to the hill eddies, I hope we can exchange them for shards or something in future
    Yeah, got him too several times and Speed of Light Eddie a lot of times. But I've sold the duplicates.
    Cheers,
    Calin
    Nonsensei-1068

OS
    iOS
    I'm keeping mine just in case have 7 runs of the hills 3 speed and 6 mummies lol still waiting to pull a nice 5* tho but no luck here
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I'm keeping mine just in case have 7 runs of the hills 3 speed and 6 mummies lol still waiting to pull a nice 5* tho but no luck here
    Another one that I've got it several times, but sold them all (and regret now), was the Allied Soldier. I've found later (from my troopers) that it's a very useful character to have.

Oh well...

But apart from that, I've got nothing useful from the shards.
    Cheers,
    Calin
    Nonsensei-1068