Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wow

OS
    Android
    I have two lvl 60 allied soldiers. One has max skills and max lvl 40 talismans... He is a beast!! Highly recommend him

OS
    Android
    My main setup is soldier Eddie, allied soldier and angel of fear. Or two allied soldiers ... Wicked combos

OS
    iOS
    Im was using allies general, demon dog and soldier Eddie and now i switched to the same thing but child instead of demon dog, the dog served me well, he ysed to crit for up to 12k

OS
    Android
    Why people say Carriage Rider is dead?
    5* Rainmaker Eddie - Elindor-8275

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Elindor View Post
    Why people say Carriage Rider is dead?
    His stats were reduced in the last update, so he is less powerful.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

I tried him as a Champion Trooper and he still feels powerful...but I guess it could be the effect of me playing Speed of Light & Wickerman Eddie recently.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 08-15-2016 at 11:49 PM.

OS
    iOS
    well isnt like 70% of your char's stats made up of his op 5* talisman? Statwise a fully lvled carriage rider with maxed talismen should be good enough to last aleast in underworld hard, what i find stupid is them nerfing carriage rider and leaving soldier, did they buff any chars except pharoah eddie?

I still prefer carriage rider as my first choice Eddie. His special with full enemy team debuff, and full team buff is definately my favorite. Not to mention it strips off all those pesky reflect shields!

OS
    iOS
    They have definitely nerfed him as i wasnt using any op talismans just a full set of all arcane paladins, before the nerf carriage was my fav eddie but now im using soldier to farm as much quicker, bit weird that they didnt nerf soldier as everyone has got him and carriage is only availbale from souls so you would think these would be a little stronger.
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

Yeah rare Eddie doesn't means stronger Eddie...Aces High simply looks good and can be consider as weaker version of Soldier Eddie...His only AOE is his Fury move.