Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    And just so you spend more money, here's 5 japanese sluts to collect that have nothing to do with Iron Maiden.
    plus the purple 4* one beats four 5* toons all alone..
    Here's an idea for the next toon, a 2* pokemon that with basic skill can remove buffs from all opponents, apply heal block, 5 marks, stun and perfect corruption for a thousand rounds with 100% chance. Passive is perfect immunity, 90% damage reduction to team and cannot die for 20 first rounds and special skill is kill all opponents at once for 3 energy...

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I'm not a member of NF, but i will tell you what are they going to do...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
    The event will start with a delay or get swept under the carpet. some players will be left with a unique character,which never existed. some will be left with XYZ/200 fragments as a bitter memory of what they have missed. A new milking event will be rushed out to shut us up (trooper eddie?). and MAYBE everyone will get 75 ironite over some FB redeem code.
    been there,done that!
    Don't lie, you are a member of NF or a clairvoyant
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I just hope that there are players out there who are spending or this free game will be in doubt for the rest of us. I kind of hope that the game is making enough to keep it alive for years to come and that Maiden do not want to make a fortune from it as I just do not think that they will - we are a pretty niche group of fans at the end of the day and I do wonder how many non-Maiden fans play this game.

Fingers crossed this all gets sorted out and that we can all turn a corner.
    See I do spend money on this game, and a pretty decent amount at that. I know other players who do as well. I've even submitted ideas for increasing income for them, because I don't want this game to go away.

Yeah the recent event was botched, but they'll reintroduce the event and those frags will still count towards the toon, I'm sure. My gripe is with the playability right now. I've been grinding out for months, doing the same thing - farming a level with a Trooper x 50 - and occasionally making my way into the arena. Farming LOL, powering up toons that I'll never use, farming BNW in hopes that I'll land another Echo talisman (even though they've been nerfed and suck now)... and my problem is, I can't justify spending real money on ironite just to do this over and over. I can't justify spending money on souls to get another bench toon. So the real money is not being spent and that's bad for the game, and bad for NF.

I don't mind supporting through real money at all. I just need a reason. That's what I want fixed. Give us a Sparton 1000, with skill shards at each tier - or Trooper Souls for Trooper Eddie - whatever. Just something that makes my grind actually go towards something, not just storing up runes and shards. Some reason to spend on ironite.

Eddies need to be looked at again (buffed), and Eddies need to be the focus of new toons. We need to get it back to Maiden around here. Then I'll spend that money.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    Don't lie, you are a member of NF or a clairvoyant
    ...the Prophet

LOOOOL! i was so right!

150 ironite,relaunching in "FEW DAYS...bye bye

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    LOOOOL! i was so right!

150 ironite,relaunching in "FEW DAYS...bye bye
    You forgot to fly away captain!
    Enti-2694