OS
    Android

I'm not leaving!

I like this game. I have an hour train ride to and from work every day. During that train ride, I get to watch my little monsters bonk other monsters on the head. There are enough different monsters to keep me entertained. I get to listen to Iron Maiden while I do it. Seems good.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I like this game. I have an hour train ride to and from work every day. During that train ride, I get to watch my little monsters bonk other monsters on the head. There are enough different monsters to keep me entertained. I get to listen to Iron Maiden while I do it. Seems good.
    Awesome!
    Fun to see a fresh new post with a positive attitude towards the game
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    thank you very much man, yeah every positivity is very welcome.
    i'm not going anywhere too, what prolly means that i'm a braindead moron, but well who cares :P

and if we see it in the long run, the game is much better than months ago, with new features, and events.

yeah we enough threads about all the mess out there, so we can also have a few ones that focus on the good sides of the game.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I'm here for the long haul too. A little optimism flashed in my wife's eyes when I told her about all the long-term players leaving. But, I told her not to get her hopes up.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

I'm sticking around for now. Finally getting missions done for LoL. I'll probably take a break after my next Eternal Soul if it turns out to be a dupe instead of Clair. Man, it's a pain. I want to lower my troopers down to 40 because that's a good number, but there's so many people that stuck around that I gotta remember who it was so I don't delete them. Even if they are on extended break too.