OS
    Android

Stacks in Book of Souls

Usually, new Souls get added to an existing <99 Soul stack, rather than starting a new stack. This is nice, because it facilitates redeeming multiple Souls at a time, which maximizes Sacrifice efficiency, especially when a roster is full. (I can explain what I mean by efficiency if needed.)

However, it appears that new Souls that come from Fragments don't follow this convention and instead begin a new stack.

Devs - would it be possible to change that?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Usually, new Souls get added to an existing <99 Soul stack, rather than starting a new stack. This is nice, because it facilitates redeeming multiple Souls at a time, which maximizes Sacrifice efficiency, especially when a roster is full. (I can explain what I mean by efficiency if needed.)

However, it appears that new Souls that come from Fragments don't follow this convention and instead begin a new stack.

Devs - would it be possible to change that?
    It's worse it happens to all souls. Today I earned 10 souls from LOL and they were spread in two stacks of 5. I also have one Rare Soul that constantly detached itself from the stack of Rare Souls: I had 19 and the next time i visit the book of souls I have 18 and 1, I cash in the single Rare and now have 17 and 1...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Works sometimes but not others. Right now I have 2x99 + 1x2 reg souls. Have seen them spread out too tho. Also have 2 single eternals. Imo, very small bug compared to the rest of em! But yeah Druid, I get where ur coming from.
    Last edited by Silentknight; 09-05-2017 at 07:22 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Interesting that it's more widespread than I was thinking. But, now that you mention it, another thing that annoys me is when I "Use 10" from a <99 stack, but they end up coming out of a 99 stack. Not the biggest deal, but annoying nonetheless.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Yeah, it annoys me to no end that souls from fragments do not stack.
    They can also do weird things sometimes. Like, I've dropped a bunch of Legendaries together once, and it eventually showed the legendary soul icon but an x0 message under it. Didn't like where that was going so I decided to force close and try again another time.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Didn't like where that was going so I decided to force close and try again another time.
    Ha, that's a good philosophy!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell