OS
    Android

Wrath Talismans - 6 Purple?

I just got my first Wrath a few days ago, and I'm playing around with some different Talisman setups. I'm considering 2 Resistance + 4 Resilience (with 3 Barrier and 3 Shield).

Is it crazy to not give him any Green? I was hoping that the DEF / MR and HP boosts from these would be sufficient and allow me to go heavier on damage. But, maybe it would be better to do something like 4 Assassin + 2 Green? Any thoughts from the Wrath experts out there?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

Those sound good. I used 2 of each Resistance and Resilience and then immunity. It still raises his health a bit, but like most Assassins, he likely won't last regardless. If he can last to not be taunted and then mark everyone though, you're in for a nice attack.

OS
    iOS
    A lot of people use energy and void. Strikes can be effective on him too

OS
    iOS
    My opinion if you are planning this for pvp a true damage dealer will drop him in one shot. I ran my wrath with energy tal until I got a set of guardian. He has void and guardian on him now.

Slash-2083

OS
    iOS
    Guardian can be good - I used those as well. I also used to run that with Vampiric so he could get a HP regen on perfect hits. At the moment I have Immortality and Blind on him as he was struggling against VHE a bit.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496