Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Shaolindo your defense is bugged

3 times this week when facing your team your Wrath has revived and then attacked my team. When he attacks he misses my team and then the game hangs up requiring a force quit.
    I've attacked 160 times this week with no other crashes/freezes on any other teams.
    Wanted to give you a heads up.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    3 times this week when facing your team your Wrath has revived and then attacked my team. When he attacks he misses my team and then the game hangs up requiring a force quit.
    I've attacked 160 times this week with no other crashes/freezes on any other teams.
    Lmao! What is this posed 2 accomplish? Other than guaranteeing it'll never get changed now! Doesn't make sense considering it's a carbon copy of Nicko's idea! Only thing he's good at! Ezz, wasn't it u who had the bugged 2 shit d in the early weeks & yanked it? Morals, integrity, ethics, a conscience, class...call it what u want...some have it, some don't!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 09-07-2017 at 04:47 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Hi mate, thanks for the heads up. I ll change it asap, don't worry.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Lmao! What is this posed 2 accomplish? Other than guaranteeing it'll never get changed now! Doesn't make sense considering it's a carbon copy of Nicko's idea! Only thing he's good at! Ezz, wasn't it u who had the bugged 2 shit d in the early weeks & yanked it? Morals, integrity, ethics, a conscience, class...call it what u want...some have it, some don't!
    Moana whats your problem, just explain it to me or shut up. Anything in arena is a copycat of the winning team assets, such as example the purple Valkyrie with gunner dog. And before that ssd with mummy and so on. Then what do you expect from?

I ll tell u an other time in a polite way. I won't accept any other shit on me concerning the complaints about my past behaviour here, otherwise I ll pay you off with the same value, and if that wouldn't be enough I ll report your infamous words on me and let see what happens next. I don't permit you or any one else to talk shit on me. And before u call out my behavior with jofer and gmac, that's over, it's past, not present, not real time. Hope u got it.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Hi mate, thanks for the heads up. I ll change it asap, don't worry.
    Thanks man, not sure if others were seeing it as well but figured I would let u know.

OS
    Android
    Thanks man, not sure if others were seeing it as well but figured I would let u know.
    I changed my defense team. Let me know if the bug occurs again. Cheers

OS
    Android
    It's not only his defense, man. All defenses with Wrath reviving have the same bug. Devs are aware of it for months but I guess they can't do nothing. It happens when Wrath is revived and it's his turn to hit, right after he hits the game freezes. I had this against Shaolin and another one I can't remember the name where GCR was the only one left and then revived Wrath, that was it for me, game freeze!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Moana whats your problem, just explain it to me or shut up. Anything in arena is a copycat of the winning team assets, such as example the purple Valkyrie with gunner dog. And before that ssd with mummy and so on. Then what do you expect from?

I ll tell u an other time in a polite way. I won't accept any other shit on me concerning the complaints about my past behaviour here, otherwise I ll pay you off with the same value, and if that wouldn't be enough I ll report your infamous words on me and let see what happens next. I don't permit you or any one else to talk shit on me. And before u call out my behavior with jofer and gmac, that's over, it's past, not present, not real time. Hope u got it.
    Hmmm, don't like it when the shoes on the other foot eh? Go run to the devs rat! Found another thing ur good at. Pretty sure they can read tho!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Hmmm, don't like it when the shoes on the other foot eh? Go run to the devs rat! Found another thing ur good at. Pretty sure they can read tho!
    Man do the only thing u are good at: dump yourself in the rubbish bin, before the smell of shit starts to kill everyone is around you. fuck off silentslut 🖤

OS
    Android
    Man do the only thing u are good at: dump yourself in the rubbish bin, before the smell of shit starts to kill everyone is around you. fuck off silentslut 🖤
    K, Bendio's funnier & makes more sense!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach