Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Smile

Thank you for the tips but it's not something I'd have the energy for, happy to farm my coins and get out of there. Too much effort required for me (unless I had a fully sharded VH/Wrath/SSD/WUR in which case let's go!) Case in point - went out for a meal tonight so offline for about 3 hours. In that time I dropped from 140ish (was 80 beginning of day) to 694. Only 3 revenge so not been played against much just everyone else is busy at it. And the daily reset is about 1am where I am no way I'm playing then.

I'm just interested in the drive behind it, if it is a lot of effort with a lot of cost why do it etc? Not to have a go at anyone - far from it, I used to play Hearthstone and stopped because I was spending silly money on it at the end - but on one hand I see (and agree with) a huge number of posts bemoaning the game in it's bugged state and boring/repetitive nature and yet the same people MUST be sinking significant money to get that far and stay ahead of the competition.

OS
    Android
    SSD i WUR means what?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ixi View Post
    SSD i WUR means what?
    Sentinel Souless Demon and Warrior Undead Rescuer
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    There are some key-toons that help attack % if your goal is top 100 or above.. i would say at least one good removal (wrath, mcr, red buzz or nbol) & at least one resurrector (gcr, clairvoyant, pharaoh, vhe ecc)
    Well, not only are some good removers/revivers esswntial, but a good talisman combo is also effective.
    Pair a sentinel or assassin valkyre with counter talismans and they are deadly. if you can combine both, it's pretty sick. I even sorted out my clairvoyant and gcr for these two and went full offense with my rainmaker.
    At best, try to include all 3 shield talismans (void, thorn and cyclone) in your team and once all 3 are on, the enemy literally kills himself.
    Plus, when fighting, i try to avoid prisoners and blockers (i don't mind taunters as green valkyre neutralizes them)
    So i managed to reach top 100 by now.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed