OS
    Android

150 Free Ironite

C-P from Facebook status:

Good afternoon!

Thank you everyone for your patience while we worked to solve the problem that occurred with the Undead Rescuer event last weekend.

We will be relaunching the event again in the next few days. If you collected Rescuer Fragments during the 3 hours the event was live, please hold on to these, as you’ll need them when we turn the event back on.

As a show of appreciation for your support and understanding, please accept this gift of 150 Ironite.

1️⃣Please force quit the game (if you are currently playing) before you claim your gift

2️⃣Click this link to claim your gift NOW (link/code expires Sept 30 11:55pm PDT): https://tinyurl.com/yb4a3u6f

Some players with specific Android OS's may be unable to receive this gift using the link. If this is happening to you, please enter the following code into the 'Redeem Code' section of your Settings menu to receive your Ironite: R3GMK-R8SPQ-ZA6GV
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Gee, thanks!
    I totally overlooked that...

OS
    Android
    old code, i have already claimed it. Was out before the undead rescuer event finally started. See announcement section
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Thanks, I would have missed it.