Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    and got him.... thanx to the delay...
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    had to sacrifice my corrupt general and my purple rescuer to get the last fragments off souls, but now i got him.
    His passive seems to trigger his invincibility. Put the life regen talismans on him and this seems enough to get this. I don't own a PD or PDK to test, if this would work, too, but i guess it should.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Opened 20 rare souls and got 50 fragments. So that would mean I need 80 rare souls to get a 4* char??? You can't be serious NF!!! I'm so close to quit!!!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Opened 20 rare souls and got 50 fragments. So that would mean I need 80 rare souls to get a 4* char??? You can't be serious NF!!! I'm so close to quit!!!
    well, i had mine in ~25 souls (10-pack bought, 2-5 souls via low tier sacrifice and skull quests and one 10-pack via high tier sacrifice. Yet opened each soul at once. My other two accounts are also 50/200 and 70/200 after 10 souls each.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    So buying the Rescuer Pack @ $54.99 with 20 rare souls still wouldn't guarantee enough fragments for the rescuer. Seems like a rip off to me...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    well, i had mine in ~25 souls (10-pack bought, 2-5 souls via low tier sacrifice and skull quests and one 10-pack via high tier sacrifice. Yet opened each soul at once. My other two accounts are also 50/200 and 70/200 after 10 souls each.
    How do you manage 3 accounts?!!

I thought about starting over with a second but really seems like too much work!!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Managed to get him after 21 souls. Got a Warrior CoTD too which I've been after for ages. On top of that the vortex fill I got from all the crap gave me enough skill shards to finally max out my Wrath. I was saving for Coalgiver but seeing as I now have several characters I really wanted, I'm going to power up their talismans instead.
    To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go

aXe-4895

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe View Post
    Managed to get him after 21 souls. Got a Warrior CoTD too which I've been after for ages. On top of that the vortex fill I got from all the crap gave me enough skill shards to finally max out my Wrath. I was saving for Coalgiver but seeing as I now have several characters I really wanted, I'm going to power up their talismans instead.
    Congrats! On my end, I'm sitting at 100 Fragments after 21 Souls. There must be a lot of variance programmed into the RNG function on this one. My Legendary gave me a Red Troll. I've played this game daily since launch and got my first Red Troll only a few weeks ago. Since then, I've pulled two more. But, that's another discussion . . .
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I really do not like the direction the game is taking, apparently NF at the moment is only interested in making money. Before it was more quiet the way to ask for money but now seems to be totally desperate.
    I really hope the devs realize they are doing this wrong or more players will be leaving the game.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    How do you manage 3 accounts?!!

I thought about starting over with a second but really seems like too much work!!
    Well, 2 Tablets - 2 accounts. I started the second one ~3 weeks after i started the first one. Only to boost trooper points at the beginning. That's until i got a samurai there. Now both accounts are fairly matched. I have a holder, so both tablets are side by side and so i play parrallel on both devices.
    In the morning i do the low skull quests on autoplay (except the 80 and 100 lvl, where i play manual). Farming is autoplay and i keep PVP as minimum as possible, but enough to reach duellant 1. It's all just some occasional tapping - autoplay can be done while eating, even when doing something on the internet or watching a movie.
    My mobile account is just recently started on my new phone (shortly before the BNW event) to see, how fast it is possible to reach good ranks and toons. There i now have 4 5* characters, icluding 2 eddies (viking and samurai), my corrupt general max sharded and and a 4* 80 gunner corrupt rescuer. May be luck of the draw, but checking 2 times a day is enough time spent to play. (i stopped time and - without troopers - it takes ~26 minutes plus maybe additional 10 for pvp to claim all daily rewards and keep in duellant 1) I think under one hour is affordable for everyone.