Hello everyone!

This maybe the hardest post i ever write. I don't even know where to start and how to end.
This is not going to be a rant post - but i will share my honest opinion and it may sound like a rant.
Briefly - sands of time are running low for me in LotB.
It was a fun ride, i have been always around since the beginning of the game (except my little breaks)

After a point, i come up to a deciding stage : should i keep going with this game or not.

Unfortunately, if you are not competitive in PVP, there is not much motivation left "in the game" other than chasing a few specific characters and Eternals for a long-time end gamer. Those motivation points got lower and lower by the time for me - until i have no motivation left.

Chasing characters :

As everyone know, getting the best "chance" to get a character you are after is doing Tier VI and VII sacrifices - you get lot of souls if you are "lucky".
Well.. Getting funny amounts of Legendary souls and Skillshards in return with consistency is a bad emotion. Even for an addictive player.
An addictive player can stand to those drawbacks - which is something i did. But if it keeps coming back with "consistency", it is natural to lose the excitement eventually.

Chasing Eternals :

Let's see... If you want a specific eternal - let's say Wrath. You have to farm at least 3 weeks in best scenario. And each time you get a dupe, your motivation will get a hit. How many punch in the stomach it will take until you give up chasing? Not so long in my case. Out of my 5 eternal souls, i get 2 dupes in total and still didn't get my desired character = and it feels like 6 x weeks are wasted. And i know there is players getting 4 - 5 dupes in a row - which is worse..

My point about writing those issues are giving a honest feedback from an end game player's view. I hope my post will help finding some balance..
Game is something like taking a break from real life's problems and having fun. In essence, a form of addiction - and much better than bad addictions in my opinion. But if you start to feel like your time & emotional investment got wasted consistently, that's when sands of time start to running low.

My main reason of checking out is this game became an addictive Love/Hate relationship for me. I really love this game, extremely addictive. But i cannot go further with today's environment anymore.

And i can't tell you enough - most addictive part of the game is this coolest community i have ever seen. I made many cool friends here, especially some mofos (they know who they are) If i didn't had my friends here, i would've stopped long time ago.

So.. In the end i have burned every character in my bench - except Navigator. And put a Warrior Ox Soul as a champion to honour poor oxes of Holland
I don't say i will never come back to this game - if things get better, i may come back. In that case, i will start from scratch and let you know.
I will check forums from time to time and try to keep hanging here with this cool community.

So, please drop me as your trooper - i will not enter the game anymore.

Thanks for the all badges and friendship all along!

Up the Irons!!

-Osiris