Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    Android

Osiris-0220 - Please drop me : Sands of Time running low - Checking out..

Hello everyone!

This maybe the hardest post i ever write. I don't even know where to start and how to end.
    This is not going to be a rant post - but i will share my honest opinion and it may sound like a rant.
    Briefly - sands of time are running low for me in LotB.
    It was a fun ride, i have been always around since the beginning of the game (except my little breaks)

After a point, i come up to a deciding stage : should i keep going with this game or not.

Unfortunately, if you are not competitive in PVP, there is not much motivation left "in the game" other than chasing a few specific characters and Eternals for a long-time end gamer. Those motivation points got lower and lower by the time for me - until i have no motivation left.

Chasing characters :

As everyone know, getting the best "chance" to get a character you are after is doing Tier VI and VII sacrifices - you get lot of souls if you are "lucky".
    Well.. Getting funny amounts of Legendary souls and Skillshards in return with consistency is a bad emotion. Even for an addictive player.
    An addictive player can stand to those drawbacks - which is something i did. But if it keeps coming back with "consistency", it is natural to lose the excitement eventually.

Chasing Eternals :

Let's see... If you want a specific eternal - let's say Wrath. You have to farm at least 3 weeks in best scenario. And each time you get a dupe, your motivation will get a hit. How many punch in the stomach it will take until you give up chasing? Not so long in my case. Out of my 5 eternal souls, i get 2 dupes in total and still didn't get my desired character = and it feels like 6 x weeks are wasted. And i know there is players getting 4 - 5 dupes in a row - which is worse..

My point about writing those issues are giving a honest feedback from an end game player's view. I hope my post will help finding some balance..
    Game is something like taking a break from real life's problems and having fun. In essence, a form of addiction - and much better than bad addictions in my opinion. But if you start to feel like your time & emotional investment got wasted consistently, that's when sands of time start to running low.

My main reason of checking out is this game became an addictive Love/Hate relationship for me. I really love this game, extremely addictive. But i cannot go further with today's environment anymore.

And i can't tell you enough - most addictive part of the game is this coolest community i have ever seen. I made many cool friends here, especially some mofos (they know who they are) If i didn't had my friends here, i would've stopped long time ago.

So.. In the end i have burned every character in my bench - except Navigator. And put a Warrior Ox Soul as a champion to honour poor oxes of Holland
    I don't say i will never come back to this game - if things get better, i may come back. In that case, i will start from scratch and let you know.
    I will check forums from time to time and try to keep hanging here with this cool community.

So, please drop me as your trooper - i will not enter the game anymore.

Thanks for the all badges and friendship all along!

Up the Irons!!

-Osiris
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Name:  crry.png
Views: 1038
Size:  30.4 KB........

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    oh fuck man, of all the i'm leaving threads aris' and yours were the hardest for me personally. don't even know what to say. you are a great guy my friend and i hope things will turn out in the direction you wish. you were one of the most positive guys on the forum and be sure that yyou will be missed as player but more as human.

wow that's really a punch in the stomach...if all the good guys continue to leave i'm feeling like i should quit this thing too, despite this awesome community

best wishes amigo

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Not one of my troopers but your Character Crash Course threads are arguably the best posts I have seen while I've been on this board. Thx for your contribution and all the best!
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

Fuck NO!!!! 😭
    Wow... Hard to say something when a beloved friend leave the reason that make him your friend...
    Sadly I feel that all this leavings are screams telling me that the game is reaching it's final stage, and soon will be my time too...
    Best wishes for your life Os, have great success in all of your projects, keep on being so cool and funny man, people like you is what the world needs... See ya' Turkish mofo BBQ'er!!
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    Great decision mate, really made the right call here. 'Tis a sad day for the community but I'm sure many more are going to follow you soon. Gonna miss those hilarious crash courses, you gave me many laughs during my time here so I'd like to thank you for that. Best of luck
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Hello everyone!

This maybe the hardest post i ever write. I don't even know where to start and how to end.
    This is not going to be a rant post - but i will share my honest opinion and it may sound like a rant.
    Briefly - sands of time are running low for me in LotB.
    It was a fun ride, i have been always around since the beginning of the game (except my little breaks)

After a point, i come up to a deciding stage : should i keep going with this game or not.

Unfortunately, if you are not competitive in PVP, there is not much motivation left "in the game" other than chasing a few specific characters and Eternals for a long-time end gamer. Those motivation points got lower and lower by the time for me - until i have no motivation left.

Chasing characters :

As everyone know, getting the best "chance" to get a character you are after is doing Tier VI and VII sacrifices - you get lot of souls if you are "lucky".
    Well.. Getting funny amounts of Legendary souls and Skillshards in return with consistency is a bad emotion. Even for an addictive player.
    An addictive player can stand to those drawbacks - which is something i did. But if it keeps coming back with "consistency", it is natural to lose the excitement eventually.

Chasing Eternals :

Let's see... If you want a specific eternal - let's say Wrath. You have to farm at least 3 weeks in best scenario. And each time you get a dupe, your motivation will get a hit. How many punch in the stomach it will take until you give up chasing? Not so long in my case. Out of my 5 eternal souls, i get 2 dupes in total and still didn't get my desired character = and it feels like 6 x weeks are wasted. And i know there is players getting 4 - 5 dupes in a row - which is worse..

My point about writing those issues are giving a honest feedback from an end game player's view. I hope my post will help finding some balance..
    Game is something like taking a break from real life's problems and having fun. In essence, a form of addiction - and much better than bad addictions in my opinion. But if you start to feel like your time & emotional investment got wasted consistently, that's when sands of time start to running low.

My main reason of checking out is this game became an addictive Love/Hate relationship for me. I really love this game, extremely addictive. But i cannot go further with today's environment anymore.

And i can't tell you enough - most addictive part of the game is this coolest community i have ever seen. I made many cool friends here, especially some mofos (they know who they are) If i didn't had my friends here, i would've stopped long time ago.

So.. In the end i have burned every character in my bench - except Navigator. And put a Warrior Ox Soul as a champion to honour poor oxes of Holland
    I don't say i will never come back to this game - if things get better, i may come back. In that case, i will start from scratch and let you know.
    I will check forums from time to time and try to keep hanging here with this cool community.

So, please drop me as your trooper - i will not enter the game anymore.

Thanks for the all badges and friendship all along!

Up the Irons!!

-Osiris
    This is exactly how I feel about this game at this point...

Nodding Frog: now you ARE driving away the fans and friends. I truly wonder if the amount of "new" players are worth sacrifice of the old...
    Last edited by kkkreg5; 09-08-2017 at 04:11 PM.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    This is exactly how I feel about this game at this point...

Nodding From: now you ARE driving away the fans and friends. I truly wonder if the amount of "new" players are worth sacrifice of the old...
    Exactly! NF better wake the fuck up!!! Maiden may have a shitload of fans BUT in the grand scheme of things it's a relatively small niche! Very soon, if not already, the outs will outnumber the ins!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    I am starting to dread logging into the forum every day as long term players and Troopers are dropping like flies
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Os

What can I say? I can feel you, bro 'cause I was hesitating long to take this step, yet I no regret leaving the game by any means, friends and truly wonderful people around - hell, yes!
    So... I guess you shouldn't regret stop playing as well... Sure... It hurts while we invested so much time and maybe money into something that we have hardly any benefits, besides frustration and disheartening... As my uncle use to say: ''life is beautiful '' so I am sure you'll find very soon a lot of far greater activities for yourself to enjoy...

That's true the game can be a perfect escape of everyday's problems - yet it sure it has to give some amusement in return of used time... When something not amuses you, no having satisfaction - it's no sense to force yourself to carry on... I truly would like to happen that EVERYBODY would be out, or at least the significant majority - maybe then the game would change the owners into much more discerning ones, not just blinded by $$$...

At least you could be stay here on the forum, please? I loved all your posts, man because of great sense of humour, you have

All the best in the future, no matter what you'll be doing - I am happy of meeting you here as you seem to be the first IM fan from Turkey I know and it happens that I have known plenty of them from all around the world over the years

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy