Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    It was a pleasure, Osi. Your posts were always some of my favourites.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Game is something like taking a break from real life's problems and having fun. In essence, a form of addiction - and much better than bad addictions in my opinion. But if you start to feel like your time & emotional investment got wasted consistently, that's when sands of time start to running low.
    That's exactly how i feel about gaming and that's exactly the opposite of what NF is doing to that game. I was just there a few weeks ago but i pushed myself to keep going for one more week to get another eternal soul, finally i didn't have a dupe so i kept going for another and i finally got wrath, so after 6 dupes in a row i ended up with all of them. Ofc that can't erase the fact than for more than 2 months i was getting dupes and i was loosing my fan.

Anyway back to Os, another great player leaving, another sad day and especially for the forum cause your posts were really great and helpful.
    You will be missed, wish you the best in your life and i hope things will get better one day and you will be back.
    Have fun, always.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    I understand again and again that Nr.1 thing kept me ingame was this amazing community.
    It feels kind of empty after more than a year of consistent playing LotB, but i am getting used to it (playing Skyrim in a while when i have game cravings )

I think / hope game will get better by time; with more content and more fair balancing with rewards compare to efforts.
    I really look forward to a better LotB - so i can start back from scratch when it is right time for me..
    Until then, i'll keep my eye here.

Thanks for all kind wishes and posts folks, very appreciated!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave