Thread: BNW Auto Farm

BNW Auto Farm

Ok... I knew there was a thread about this already out here so if someone has a link I'd love to see it. I've done searches and have come up empty.

Let's face it, there are talismans we'd all like to have but have to spend so much time in BNW to attain them. I've seen some posts where some were able to Auto-Farm level X with specific toons. I don't have the clairvoyant so I was curious of team combinations that people had some luck with. I have some good toons that are max'd out but can't seem to auto-farm IX or X. This would be extremely helpful so I can let "Auto" roll at work while I'm working. Would save my job if I didn't get caught trying to farm at work... Any insight would be awesome!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Ok... I knew there was a thread about this already out here so if someone has a link I'd love to see it. I've done searches and have come up empty.

Let's face it, there are talismans we'd all like to have but have to spend so much time in BNW to attain them. I've seen some posts where some were able to Auto-Farm level X with specific toons. I don't have the clairvoyant so I was curious of team combinations that people had some luck with. I have some good toons that are max'd out but can't seem to auto-farm IX or X. This would be extremely helpful so I can let "Auto" roll at work while I'm working. Would save my job if I didn't get caught trying to farm at work... Any insight would be awesome!!!
    Well, I can confirm that Garden of Fear is auto-farmable with Clairvoyant, GRE, Blue Hentai, and GPD. I have everyone sharded but the hentai chick. I dont have an answer for the other ones yet, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    Well, I can confirm that Garden of Fear is auto-farmable with Clairvoyant, GRE, Blue Hentai, and GPD. I have everyone sharded but the hentai chick. I dont have an answer for the other ones yet, unfortunately.
    Yeah... I have all of those toons with the exception of the Clairvoyant. I've only collected enough Eternity fragments to get 3 Eternity souls and "Lucky me" I pulled Eternity Eddie all 3 times. This has to be a bug. Too many people pulling the same soul every time. There is no way that it's RNG screwing with me. Just more sacrifice fodder. Guess I'll see if I go 4 for 4 in a few weeks.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

There are some strategies in this thread and a few others in the Guide and Tips section:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ear-strategies