Thread: Sid-2370 out

OS
    iOS

Sid-2370 out

Hey guys. Ive been trying to keep myself motivated, but after over ayear of playing this game it just feels like a chore toeven do my 35 troopers. I was hoping to see trooper Eddie but he never showe up. Much props to all the longtime players. Feel free to drop me.

If you ever get a chance to see Maiden live, take it, they are the best. Its a full on metal play
    Last edited by Thedarkness; 09-10-2017 at 06:38 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkness View Post
    Hey guys. Ive been trying to keep myself motivated, but after over ayear of playing this game it just feels like a chore toeven do my 35 troopers. I was hoping to see trooper Eddie but he never showe up. Much props to all the longtime players. Feel free to drop me.

If you ever get a chance to see Maiden live, take it, they are the best. Its a full on metal play
    Cya Sid! Thx 4 all the badges! Hit me up if u return. Enjoy the free time!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    damn, slowly we are running out of cool forum members and out of troopers. and every "i'm leaving post" will motivate others to do the same. sorry to you you go sid, thank you for all the badges. have a good time, i clearly understand and support your decision. as long as the game is such a mess this trend won't stop and the smartest of us will stop and the dumbest of us will continue to belive in the potential of the game...

cheers

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Hmm, another on bites the dust.
    Bummer to lose yet anoter long time trooper, i totally agree that it is hard to stay motivated. Big thanks for all the badges and take care

To dev team: "We used to be motivated to play all the time, but then we took an arrow to the knee"
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    Nooooo!!!!! another great trooper leaves!!, you will be missed Sid, thanks for all the badges and keeping up, sure respect your decision and wish you the best.
    Up the Irons! \m/
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 09-10-2017 at 02:28 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Like tex said... another one bites the dust...

Truly a sad state. It is getting harder to stay to motivated.

Good luck to you Sid! Thank you for all the badges. They helped tremendously!!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Another great trooper gone. Best to ya Sid.