Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    you guys are delusional. i know it takes a great deal of effort to build and develop a game. but these hurdles should have been fixed in beta and prerelease. i have had major issues with this game. its a blast to play but with the frustration of losing and not being able to login for days upon days is crap. my son hasnt been able to login for 12 days and Zero/zilch/nada/none response what so ever from anyone at roadhouse..

are the time dungeons supposed to be open? i cant access them at all.

does anyone here or a dev lurking want to give me an email or something for someone to help with my sons acct?

btw we are both using brand new galaxy s 7's. fully up to date and game is fully updated.
    Last edited by Lamia; 08-26-2016 at 12:06 AM. Reason: language

OS
    Android
    The few times I emailed them I got an auto reply pretty fast. Then an actual reply the next day. Did you get an auto reply at least?

OS
    Android
    And no. Time dungeons not available yet. They just added the button for now... To tease us

OS
    iOS
    This may be controversial, but forgive me. Maiden, the inspiration for this game, is not without their "buggy" periods too (think the entire Blaze Bayley era). Yet they kept working hard and now they are enjoy more success and are arguably better than ever.

This game has been very frustrating recently with the bugs, but it is still an all around great game with tons of potential. Just think right now, we're enduring the Angel & the Gambler, but the Wicker Man is around the corner!

My apologies to Blaze fans I've offended w/ the analogy.

Edit: Typo

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    The few times I emailed them I got an auto reply pretty fast. Then an actual reply the next day. Did you get an auto reply at least?
    Lucky you. My first account had an issue with getting the game to launch. I was told to email support. I emailed support. I got the automated email immediately. There was no further communication from support.

My second account now has an issue with getting the game to launch. I was told to email support. I emailed support. I got the automated email immediately. There has been no further communication from support.

Am I supposed to create a third account and play the game all over again from the start?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    This may be controversial, but forgive me. Maiden, the inspiration for this game, is not without their "buggy" periods too (think the entire Blaze Bayley era). Yet they kept working hard and now they are enjoy more success and are arguably better than ever.

This game has been very frustrating recently with the bugs, but it is still an all around great game with tons of potential. Just think right now, we're enduring the Angel & the Gambler, but the Wicker Man is around the corner!

My apologies to Blaze fans I've offended w/ the analogy.

Edit: Typo
    THIS COMMENT!!!!!!! +100000000000

Fk Blaze :P

I got my response every time I contacted support, sometimes sooner and sometimes a few days after. It's really frustrating not being able to play the game, I'be been there myself.

I like a ton of the stuff during the Blaze era... but hey, different strokes, eh? Personally, I understand the frustrations. The people who have bugs that make the game unplayable definitely are right to complain. I don't know if I'd go so far as to say the devs should "hang themselves" though. That is a bit too far. They made a great game and are trying to fix things. I am almost at the end of my rope myself, but to make such comments is not helping at all. The devs want the game to work. They didn't make bugs on purpose, despite our many many many many many many many frustrations . Making comments like that is crossing the line in my opinion.

Priorities. Game rage should be way down the list.
    http://s38.photobucket.com/user/thom...fa9k.jpeg.html

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    I like a ton of the stuff during the Blaze era... but hey, different strokes, eh? Personally, I understand the frustrations. The people who have bugs that make the game unplayable definitely are right to complain. I don't know if I'd go so far as to say the devs should "hang themselves" though. That is a bit too far. They made a great game and are trying to fix things. I am almost at the end of my rope myself, but to make such comments is not helping at all. The devs want the game to work. They didn't make bugs on purpose, despite our many many many many many many many frustrations . Making comments like that is crossing the line in my opinion.
    Of course to each their own! Not my cup of tea, but I understand many fans dig that period.

And yes, talk of taking the devs to the gallows pole is beyond unhelpful

OS
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by Strutz View Post
    Priorities. Game rage should be way down the list.
    http://s38.photobucket.com/user/thom...fa9k.jpeg.html
    Very nice priorities indeed.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 08-17-2016 at 11:39 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan