Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    What an awesome way to be introduced to the band! The first song I heard was hallowed be thy name, it was in a skate video (welcome to hell), still one of my favorite videos of all time! I was instantly hooked on maiden and the trooper has been tattooed on my leg for 10 years now, still looks new haha. I can't wait til I have some more money so I can have him add to it, gonna have him on top of a mountain with dead corpses below him with a crazy red sky.
    That sounds awesome. Yeah due to lack of cash I haven't been able to buy any music since then but around the beginning of the year, (Actually about the same time I began this game too) my sister gave me a copy of Ed Hunter so I definitely got my fix for now.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Thank god for spotify and youtube lol
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    What an awesome way to be introduced to the band! The first song I heard was hallowed be thy name, it was in a skate video (welcome to hell), still one of my favorite videos of all time! I was instantly hooked on maiden and the trooper has been tattooed on my leg for 10 years now, still looks new haha. I can't wait til I have some more money so I can have him add to it, gonna have him on top of a mountain with dead corpses below him with a crazy red sky.
    Yep, Jamie Thomas. There was so much good music in old skate videos. For pretty much everything I listen to, I have skateboarding to thank.

Although I was already listening to them at the time, plan b questionable, was the first video I saw that used Iron Maiden.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Yep, Jamie Thomas. There was so much good music in old skate videos. For pretty much everything I listen to, I have skateboarding to thank.

Although I was already listening to them at the time, plan b questionable, was the first video I saw that used Iron Maiden.
    Pretty sure that Colin McKay part in Questionable was the first one to use Iron Maiden. And more recently, Vincent Alvarez skates to The Trooper in the new Lakai's "The Flare."

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Haha good one, I'd accept a faster way of getting trooper points, and if they'll be advertising more events in the news feed which gives us more time to plan ahead, then I could be okay with this. But I'll certainly be saving my trooper points from now on for the mentioned trooper soul. That way I won't get on the list of people having a tough time getting it. After all, the Trooper was the song that introduced me to Iron Maiden when I saw them perform it live on TV a few years ago, Bruce came out waving the flag around and I thought it was just the coolest thing ever.
    Yep, I'll agree, pretty cool way to get introduced! I was the same way, but mine was much longer than a few years ago haha Big bro handed me the Piece of Mind cassette tape as a little kid and it was on. Guess that's why I have the sig I do

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry_LOTB View Post
    Pretty sure that Colin McKay part in Questionable was the first one to use Iron Maiden. And more recently, Vincent Alvarez skates to The Trooper in the new Lakai's "The Flare."
    Skate vids always have the best music, great way to find new tunes.

I have a Jerry in my Trooper list, is that you? haha

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry_LOTB View Post
    I haven't seen that one yet, I'll have to check it out. I don't keep up like I used to. I'm over 40 now, the board mostly just hangs out in the trunk of my car.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    It seems pretty clear that NF does not want us to hoard resources. Use, use, use = spend, spend, spend...
    Well, I have amassed large quantities of all resources. The only time NF will ever see another dime from me is if I acquire one of the Eddies I don't have through normal avenues, the Clairvoyant (which I just got fucked out of again with a dupe) which sucks because I can't stand goddamn PVP and I have to force myself to do it for the weekly shards, or if I pull the incoming Trooper on the first try with the special big purchase soul. So tired of these guys antics to force everyone to the store. Doesn't work on me, but apparently it works on a lot of them. And don't take me wrong, I know they need to make money and I've spent a fair share, but only because I was in a good mood due to drops are something generous on their end. I think either way my first Trooper soul goes I'll be happy, because either I'll have him, or I'll drop the whole mess of my toons down the shit well and uninstall. So yeah, win win either way.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Skate vids always have the best music, great way to find new tunes.

I have a Jerry in my Trooper list, is that you? haha
    Nope, not me!

OS
    Android
    So I pulled two souls so far and I'm about halfway into my third soul but I capped off a legendary soul from fragments and guess what I got? Another Gunner Golden Son wow. it's. like. they're. helping. me. reach. my. goal. or. something.

still saves me some time and brings me a bit closer so that's cool.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings