Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Some good things here, but why the limits to the trooper badge store? It appears you want us to spend more time in the arena. This is even more time consuming than playing troopers.

So many players are leaving at least partially because of the game being so time consuming. This will only make things worse.

Please reconsider this. I see no point in doing this. At least up the limits at the very least.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Some good things here, but why the limits to the trooper badge store? It appears you want us to spend more time in the arena. This is even more time consuming than playing troopers.

So many players are leaving at least partially because of the game being so time consuming. This will only make things worse.

Please reconsider this. I see no point in doing this. At least up the limits at the very least.
    this is my only point. That, and the fact that I want the update this week, lol

NF, here are your fair share: this notes makes me feel better. Some no sense will be changed in a suberb way (sorcery talis n friends). Some bugs seems to have a date to end, and so on.

I just hope that everything goes smoothly in the rollout. Then we can talk about faiths renewed.

Until then, I'll try some crazy stuff at my Shaman,. FotD and Aces looks good. Please, take a moment to see Vision's Take numbers. He needs some love too.
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...

OS
    Android
    Interesting update.

I like what they are doing to the talismans. If I understand it correctly the "useless" Talismans will now have 4 instead of 3 improvements but they will be lower. So basically they are the perfect compromise. Interesting to see where this is going. Also the new talismans look like a promising option for some characters.

Concerning the character updates there are some good changes. Aces High is getting some love and also The Wicker Man both 5* characters who were so far basically useless.

The only thing I don't get, is the limit in the trooper shop. In my opinion a bad move. I like to see some red eyes, so I don't buy one soul a week but would much rather collect enough Trooper badges to buy 10 or 20. There is less of a disappointment. I know the probability is the same, but still psychologically it's nicer to have some success. Same goes with the skill shards I like to stack them up till I can fully shard a character. But theses are all just psychological aspects. There is also a time and money aspect. By raising the limit in the arena store, that forces players to get engaged more in the Arena, which basically is a good thing, however there is a time and price tag attached to the arena. For those of us already now running low on one of these resources that will slow things down. Well, we will see how that develops.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

That said, similar to the Arena Store, we intend that future valuable items that are added to the Trooper Store Tab will have limits for how frequent they can be purchased, so we want to encourage everyone to spend their reserves of Trooper Badges before those limits are enacted.
    I am so angry right now... You are killing what this game ended up creating... a community...

If this is the response to it takes too long too play all our Troopers then I don't want it! You are taking Troopers out of the equation and also not letting us decide what to do with our earnings. Weekly limits for the Arena Store make sense as the Arena system is based on a weekly competition but Trooper Store should not be impacted.

In the early part of this year you teased that Trooper Eddie would be available from Trooper points so a few of us have stopped spending Trooper Badges and started collecting with the occasional spend on a bunch of special coloured souls when a new character of that class was introduced. This system makes sure that we cannot do that anymore... Leave it up to us to decide when to spend!

Before these limits kick in, please tell us how much we need for Trooper Eddie and when it will be released you cannot ask us to spend all we have earned and then flash a Trooper Eddie option which will take months to gather. We have already spent the months! You did it with the Eternal Soul for those who were lucky enough to be part of the PVP Beta do it again for those who have been there since Day 1. And please let us decide at least in the Trooper store on how to dispose of our badges as this is part of our strategies.

I just don't get all the constraints that you guys are imposing on us lately, what is going on... look at all the old timers leaving... don't you read the signs???

We are throwing amazing suggestions after amazing suggestions in these forums and all we get in return is silence and nerfs... Pretty interesting to nerf a store when nerving characters is not enough anymore...

To be fair, you have immense allies with us here and you should use us. We understand you need to make money and we are for this too but be fair to us please.

Events seem to be the flavour of the season but what would be very appreciated is for you to post a timeline of upcoming events so we can plan our spending accordingly, how many players spent all their ironite on BNW Souls to find out that MUR was just the week after and could not participate...

Be transparent, communicate and help us plan... As Iron Maiden say there is a "Greater Good" and this one will benefit you as well, trust me!

“The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him in the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk, but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle." Well I feel i should go back to stable now...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    I am so angry right now... You are killing what this game ended up creating... a community...

If this is the response to it takes too long too play all our Troopers then I don't want it! You are taking Troopers out of the equation and also not letting us decide what to do with our earnings. Weekly limits for the Arena Store make sense as the Arena system is based on a weekly competition but Trooper Store should not be impacted.

In the early part of this year you teased that Trooper Eddie would be available from Trooper points so a few of us have stopped spending Trooper Badges and started collecting with the occasional spend on a bunch of special coloured souls when a new character of that class was introduced. This system makes sure that we cannot do that anymore... Leave it up to us to decide when to spend!

Before these limits kick in, please tell us how much we need for Trooper Eddie and when it will be released you cannot ask us to spend all we have earned and then flash a Trooper Eddie option which will take months to gather. We have already spent the months! You did it with the Eternal Soul for those who were lucky enough to be part of the PVP Beta do it again for those who have been there since Day 1. And please let us decide at least in the Trooper store on how to dispose of our badges as this is part of our strategies.

I just don't get all the constraints that you guys are imposing on us lately, what is going on... look at all the old timers leaving... don't you read the signs???

We are throwing amazing suggestions after amazing suggestions in these forums and all we get in return is silence and nerfs... Pretty interesting to nerf a store when nerving characters is not enough anymore...

To be fair, you have immense allies with us here and you should use us. We understand you need to make money and we are for this too but be fair to us please.

Events seem to be the flavour of the season but what would be very appreciated is for you to post a timeline of upcoming events so we can plan our spending accordingly, how many players spent all their ironite on BNW Souls to find out that MUR was just the week after and could not participate...

Be transparent, communicate and help us plan... As Iron Maiden say there is a "Greater Good" and this one will benefit you as well, trust me!

“The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him in the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk, but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle." Well I feel i should go back to stable now...
    Yeah you got a very good point. Right now I'm sitting on 120k trooper badges and I got no idea what to do with them. I start saving onceI have heard about trooper Eddie. But now, with the impeding trooper store restrictions (apparently a solution to trooper problem?) and since we are being encouraged to use the trooper points, I'm not really sure if I could trust that (a company that throw a character events, sell power up packs then nerf it to hell after 2 weeks). This is by far a punishment for those who saved trooper badges
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    < lots of good points >
    Thanks, Patrice! I agree with a lot of what you said. I find the weekly and monthly limits frustrating, and this update will make some things worse in that regard. I understand the need to have governors on some things to prevent pay to win. But, I think an emphasis on flow versus accumulation only works in a transparent environment.

Take the current Rescuer event as an example. I have been keeping over 1000 Regular Souls on hand, in case I ever need to use them en masse for a spontaneous event (e.g., the Shaman Eddie Sacrificial Soul event). When the Rescuer event popped up, these Souls were extremely valuable. Such occurrences will make me even more likely to hoard in the future.

Trooper Badges are similar. I'm sitting at over 90K, not sure of their best use. I could use them on skill shards. But, I have about 120 of those already on hand. I've been saving in case there is ever an Iron Coin Eternal style one-time offer. If I knew such an offer were never to come, I'd be happy to spend the badges on skill shards or Souls. But, uncertainty encourages hoarding.

And, by the way, these Exclusive Character Events, as cool as they are, also encourage hoarding behavior. Knowing that, at any time, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity will arise causes one to want to make sure they have plenty of resources at hand.

I do understand the psychology of it all, but I wish that we could ascend to a higher plane here. ("Release the cords that bind us to the ground.") I think the community's passion around Maiden might render a lot of the "conventional" free to play gaming wisdom obsolete.

I am excited about most of the updates. I am just not happy about the imposition of additional limits.
    Last edited by druid138; 09-12-2017 at 07:14 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    That said, similar to the Arena Store, we intend that future valuable items that are added to the Trooper Store Tab will have limits for how frequent they can be purchased, so we want to encourage everyone to spend their reserves of Trooper Badges before those limits are enacted.
    I know the answer is probably "no," but do you want to give us any idea what these future valuable items might be? I can't recall the Trooper Store Tab ever having items other than what it currently has (though I definitely could be wrong). So, I find this comment intriguing.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    I can't see the logic in the limits on Trooper Store items other than to piss long term players off and to force then to buy things they don't want.

Put a limit of 3 on all the souls and skill shards and let us decide what we want to buy. We can only earn a max of 17,250 Trooper Points a week, so let us decide on what to spend it on.

People will still end up with a massive Trooper Point stock pile because no one wants to buy Rare G/A, Rare Warrior, Magus or Sentinel, or Rare Souls because it's just not worth it.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    About the trooper store limits. I was pretty bummed to see that too. If anyone remembers though, everything was limited to one back in the beginning. I can't remember if it was a bug that unlocked everything, or if they did it on purpose. Either way, they let it go so long there are players who probably never saw the limits we used to have.

Should they change it? I don't know. I only buy skill shards, so ideally no, but for some reason it doesn't bother me as much as the silence on the entire community's concerns. Maybe they're sick of us complaining. A few complaints here and there, I could see ignoring. But when most of the forum has the same concerns, and they go ignored, well, I don't know. We may see a mass exodus soon.

Devs I know it's gotta be hard to read all this crap. Some players have been trying to help steer this thing in the right direction for a long time (and none are on the payroll). Maybe if you guys had taken some of these opinions seriously sooner, we wouldn't see so many players abandoning ship. I don't care what the business is, if you don't take care of your customers, the business fails.
    MrFreeze-6530

Hello guys!

Apart of not being happy with restrictions at all, in every aspect of life, I just wanted to know what is so hard on fix Viking's MR up skill... I have seen many updates and since the character release, no clue about this fix.
    Also, for the Gunner Valkyrie, she is the weakest of them all, is there a chance to give her some love to make her more usable like her sisters?
    Thanks in advance!
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!