Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    I got 2 questions if anyone can help me out.
    1) Is anything wrong with Death Dog? I just had a fight that i went first and i had all my buffs removed from 4 chars.
    2) Is the problem with extra turns on toons that occured when they tried to implement a limit on echo tali fixed?
    Problem with Death dog is probably due to passive being checked twice. My corrupt harpies apply 2 marks with their passive instead of one, and I'd bet it's related. Nice for farming with two of them, apply 4 marks at the start.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Problem with Death dog is probably due to passive being checked twice. My corrupt harpies apply 2 marks with their passive instead of one, and I'd bet it's related. Nice for farming with two of them, apply 4 marks at the start.
    damn, you are a genius, this could really be the case...makes absolutely sense....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by calizario View Post
    I wanted an answer from any of the Dev's about this discussion of Valkyrie Purple.

At some time in a group there was a discussion about the acc up of the defense, in several battles already I caught opponents loaded with buffs and not stunn anyone. In contrast to Valquira's opponents' match at least two will sleep a little. Same thing I notice in the Undead Rescue (red buzz) it's hard to take away from the adversaries' flu.

My question .. Does the AI of defense take any more percentage of Accuricy than attack?
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    It feels that it does but devs nvr answered to that.
    The only reason I typically never answer that is that I have repeatedly answered that as far back as when PVP was introduced, and typically people who think that the AI has an advantage don't believe me when I say the opponent does not gain any advantages. Enemy AI is as smart as your own AI when you turn on Autoplay; there isn't differing perfect chances or AI priorities, there isn't different target deviation rules, and it has the same randomness for deciding who will go first or not.

The only AI overrides the game has is if we set something in PVE content for a given wave of enemies (to minimize the chance of Assassin Golden Sons overlapping Endure constantly in early floors of Lord of Light, for example). We don't have the tech to do AI differences in PVP between you and your opponent even if we wanted do, and the only global modifiers for PVP that exist have to do with Power and Fury generation/starting amounts (with the former applying equally to both sides and the latter differentiating based on who goes first, not who is the player).

Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Sentinels in general always proc more when it comes to counter strike,at least that has been my experience. Seems like green harpy, SSD, and AG counter almost guaranteed.
    I also had used Viking in pvp for a while and when I would steal counter he seemed to proc any time he was touched.
    All other classes seem to proc near the 35% but for whatever reason the greens seem to be double that.
    Classes do not have any inherent advantage or disadvantage with proccing things like Strike or Revenge. However, Strike and Revenge proc based on number of hits that could trigger it, so if you keep using Navigator Eddie's Landfall (3 hits per enemy), you'll see the enemy trigger Strike, Revenge, etc way more than if a Sentinel Soulless Demon is punching (which is a single hit per enemy).

Same goes for a lot of other things which care about triggering based on taking damage (such as Void Shields).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    damn, you are a genius, this could really be the case...makes absolutely sense....
    Thanks! Probably applies to other passives as well, although some it doesn't really make a noticeable difference. The bug I enjoyed the most was Shaman slapping 6 to 9 marks on each enemy with his fury. Think that one was fixed with the last update though. I spent a few hours trying to figure out how to get his fury max'ed in one turn. Would have been awesome for pvp.

OS
    Android
    Hey Sparton or Kaz,

Whats the likelihood of another Immortal fragment event? Aces High is looking like the next best alternative to VHE with the coming update and that event was possibly the best one in recent memory for a shot at him.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Hey Sparton or Kaz,

Whats the likelihood of another Immortal fragment event? Aces High is looking like the next best alternative to VHE with the coming update and that event was possibly the best one in recent memory for a shot at him.
    YES - Please this. And if you could also buff Rainmaker to 'usable', that'd be swell.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    We already had an immortal event I would love an event just for the toons.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    We will do another fragment event like that eventually I'm sure. Right now the current plan involves some different kinds of ways of getting higher-rarity characters (some existing, some new), but I've been wanting to kick around a few ideas to Kaz about ways we could mix up the usual 4 star fragment events with other kinds of events and kinds of resulting characters (such as one for high rarity characters but focusing on non-Eddies, as JJJ428 suggested, or maybe focusing on a particular theme, such as a Dog Soul).

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We will do another fragment event like that eventually I'm sure. Right now the current plan involves some different kinds of ways of getting higher-rarity characters (some existing, some new), but I've been wanting to kick around a few ideas to Kaz about ways we could mix up the usual 4 star fragment events with other kinds of events and kinds of resulting characters (such as one for high rarity characters but focusing on non-Eddies, as JJJ428 suggested, or maybe focusing on a particular theme, such as a Dog Soul).
    Give me the fuckin' Purple COTD, I don't care if I don't have Pharaoh Eddie or Cyborg after playing daily for more than a year, as long as I can get the Fuckin' Child!!!!

LOL!
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    YES - Please this. And if you could also buff Rainmaker to 'usable', that'd be swell.
    Hey Mariner, I dont have my Rainmaker set up like this anymore but if you have them available, try a combo of Resistance, Resilience and Shell Talismans on him. I think this is how they intended these things to work...
    Name:  20170915_162642-373x291.png
Views: 213
Size:  60.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Thanks Sparton, an "all dogs" event would be really cool. Very useful toons for those who dont have them. A cool way to mix things up too. Thinking outside the box, I like it!i

Edit: I second Demoonchilds post! Screaming it from the highest mountaintop lmao!
    Last edited by mjmxiii; 09-15-2017 at 11:55 PM.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619