Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Thanks Community I'm done too

I've been casual for the last couple of months and haven't overly minded it. Easy to do 21 troopers and quests.

I've been playing since the relative beginning, like June/July, and have maybe missed a handful of days ever of playing.

No need to rant, but the game is going in a different direction than I care to continue with.

I've built a great roster, still searching for Prisoner, and both Assassin Eddies, that's all of the originals. Completed BNW, and only have 5 or 6 more achievements yet to complete.

Doubt I'll sacrifice my team like Billlion did, but won't do troopers anymore. I'll log in every once and a while and live vicariously through my Forged friends. Jofer and I were recently discussing how this game is so strategic, which is why we loved it. So much potential. SilentKnight always tries to reign us back in.

Highlights for me were the Halloween event, thought that was an initial change in direction for the better, getting 3rd place one week in arena and GMAC's nod to my pharaoh Champion (he was first of course that week) but most importantly the friendships and community on the forum.

I've never invested so much of myself in a game as this, and the friendships I've made are, I believe, life long.

Blackbolt and I continued our connection on a different game Forged to Fight and it was there that we found out we would be in the same location 3,000 miles from his home. The in game chat allowed us to meet up. As a result of our 3 hour visit together, wife and I are planning to visit them next year. Can't wait.

Special shout out to, in no particular order if not already mentioned, Enti for speeding past me in arena and showing us the E way in F2F, and of course showing up in F2F even if drunk hypothetically, Nicko, Slauki, EducatedFool, Kardas, DaveMurray, Carlos, chaosego, MjMXIII, R1ck, and all my troopers. Sorry if I missed you. Truly awesome and passionate community.

Thanks all, it's been an amazing run, best of luck to the community and best wishes to the game going forward. Maybe one day I'll get my prisoner.

Now I'll go play my bass guitar to some Piece of Mind, Where Eagles Dare, my fav tune, right Jofer!

Up the Irons, Canyptian Out!
    Canyptian-2758

OS
    iOS
    See ya around P! F2F was fun for me for a bit. I liked everything but the game unfortunately. I just got sick of running out of energy I guess.

Maybe I'll start a collection of inactive troopers.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    have a good time dear Canyptian, hope you will be back once the game moves in a better direction.
    i can see some light at the end of the tunnel, but ofc not sure if it's the train or the exit...

as long as you enjoyed your time and found some good friends it wasn't a complete waste :-)

wish you all the best

cheers

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    See ya around P! F2F was fun for me for a bit. I liked everything but the game unfortunately. I just got sick of running out of energy I guess.

Maybe I'll start a collection of inactive troopers.
    That's what alliance is 4! Ask 4 help speeds up energy...the more the better! Send help, earn gold. Increase level...more total energy. Great system! Askora, Sidney...u don't communicate or contribute, we kick. Don't expect much contribution BUT communication is a must! There's even a discord group 4 it! Gunna need it 4 hard alliance missions! Askora, u don't care if we kick u but I sure as hell don't wanna do it! Just a heads up.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Awesome fuckin' post Pat!!! Championed AoF 4 ya bud! Only took a year 2 get him! Another veteran leaving!!! Gettin real tired of this shit NF!!! Glad we still got F2F & ur still gettin fuckin badges from me!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

Banned
    OS
    iOS

Wink

Perfect post brother.

Normally my posts are long, I'm a bit of a writer, but not needed here, since those that matter already understand.

And yeah, you're prolly right, lifelong. Like our discussion awhile back, our group is cut from the same cloth. Only a few will get this, but it's the first thing I thought of to post, me and my youtubes lol. I'd say I'm sad to see you go but we'll be battling bots and chatting a few minutes from now #LotBF2Falliance

We're all just dust from the same exploded Star..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    That's what alliance is 4! Ask 4 help speeds up energy...the more the better! Send help, earn gold. Increase level...more total energy. Great system! Askora, Sidney...u don't communicate or contribute, we kick. Don't expect much contribution BUT communication is a must! There's even a discord group 4 it! Gunna need it 4 hard alliance missions! Askora, u don't care if we kick u but I sure as hell don't wanna do it! Just a heads up.
    Yeah the chat was fun while waiting too. We had some good laughs in my short time there. It's just too time consuming also trying to keep up with two of these games. I'm already going blind from this dumb phone. Winters coming though so who knows, maybe I'll pick it up again. I didn't delete it.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Yeah the chat was fun while waiting too. We had some good laughs in my short time there. It's just too time consuming also trying to keep up with two of these games. I'm already going blind from this dumb phone. Winters coming though so who knows, maybe I'll pick it up again. I didn't delete it.
    Come back anytime! Button mashing killing it 4 me! But lots of positives 2 it too!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Nice post Canē
    Nothing else to write, talk to you on F2F
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    Sad to see another legend go but again I understand... I am tempted too some times...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/