OS
    Android

Anyone into stoner/psychedelic/doom?

Lately i've been on a deep journey to find more and more of these types... So far my favorite finds are:

Nap - Villa
    Freelsds badtrip - self titled
    Munoz - nebula (all of their cd's kick ass though)
    Hackberry - desert orchid

There is a lot more out there and I want to find it! Give me some suggestions please
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    stoner rock? well, i don't know much, besides Trouble and Sir Hedgehog. I'm more into the Metal.
    And in terms of Stoner Metal.... well, the list goes long:
    Starting with a mix of Industrial And Stoner:
    Hex (lookup the songs ave satani or voodoo girl)
    Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl might fit your taste
    Candlemass (the Band, when talking about Doom Metal), try - Emperor of he Void, White God, at the gallows and, embracing the styx,....
    the tyrant lizard kings - a relatively unknown band from the uk, now splitup.
    Katationa is more like depressive metal, but has some catchy tunes, as well.
    Cathedral and Electric Wizard also are good representatives of Stoner Doom.

Should be enough to listen to for now.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    I listen to a wide variety of metal, but I've never paid much attention to how it all is categorized.

Give Katatonia a try, as satani suggested. Their albums are pretty diverse across time, so try a variety.

Also, how about Swallow the Sun? How about Down?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Good stoner/doom/sludge to check out:

Windhand
    Sleep
    St. Vitus
    Shrinebuilder
    Electric Wizard

Been really digging Windhand these days.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Check out the Stoner Doom bands that Satan81 recommended. Eyehategod is one of the few sludge bands that I like a lot. You may like the Melvins, Grief, Ufomammut. If you like 70's style Psychedelic Rock/Metal, check out Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats, Kadavar, Orchid, Graveyard, Purson, Blood Ceremony and Tarot (from Tazmania). Post back in here later if you like any of the stuff in this thread and I may can recommend more based on what you like. I will also check out some of the stuff you listed above when I have a chance
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Cool thread. I don't listen to doom as much as I listen to thrash/power/prog, but there are some nice bands out there.

I agree with the Candlemass, Trouble, and Cathedral recs. Great bands.

Some I can remember right now:

Akelei: little-known Dutch band. You can find them on bandcamp. Classic doom sound.
    Warning: Get Watching From a Distance already. Hidden doom gem.
    Paradise Lost: creators/heavy influencers of the gothic metal genre. Very versatile too - went from death/doom to gothic doom to synthrock-ish - gothic doom with more influences and now back to death/doom with some of the earlier styles they dabbled in mixed in.
    Solitude Aeturnus: epic doom in the vein of Candlemass. If you like Candlemass, these guys are a good fit. Their singer even went to sing for Candlemass later on!
    Avatarium: Founded by Candlemass' bassist after Candlemass called it quits. Sounds like the doom revival bands that are big today, but they've been getting more varied in their later work.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    I like quite a few stoner/sludge/doom/pyschedelic bands. They have already been mentioned but Cathedral and Down are two of my fav metal bands, let alone doom/stoner. I recommend to check out these bands;
    Kyuss (Thumb and Green Machine are great songs)
    Kylesa (check out their album Static Tension)
    Orange Goblin
    Elder (a great band that combine psychedelic/prog rock with the heaviness of stoner)
    Baroness
    Red Fang (check out their song Into the Eye)
    Mother's Cake - an Austrian rock band that combine psychedelic/prog with a hint of funk that are amazing live.

Then theres bands that I haven't spent enough time getting into as yet but I know I should, like Neurosis, Candlemass and Black Tusk.

People may dig Beastwars who are from New Zealand.

Plus theres a heap of bands I like that are local to me that most people would have never heard of, although a few have toured Europe. I won't mention them yet as its a pretty long list but if people like the bands above I might post a few at a later time

But seems I've got even more bands to check out now from all the other suggestions in this thread.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I don't have much to contribute but I recommend Bloody Hammers and early Lacrimas Profundere. Bloody Hammers is a good Stoner/Psychedelic band with a Doom vibe, and Lacrimas Profundere is way into Goth Metal but their early albums were very Death/Doom metal
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I forgot to mention in my previous post, if people have a heap of time on their hands and want to check out new music in the aforementioned genres, check out youtube channels called 666MrDoom and Stoned Meadow of doom.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.