Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Where are immortality talismans?

Serious question - I am seeing pvp teams with multiple sets equipped so I know they are out there. Did I miss a store sale or something.

I have lost count at this point but I have farmed Dismay levels 9 and 10 probably close to 100 times by now and I have not seen one drop. I just have the set I got on the first pass.

So what's the deal where are these things hiding?

OS
    Android
    I think I got my set from one of the Achievements for completing the Garden of Despair missions in Brave New World.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    If you haven't found them yet, they are to get in Garden of Dismay floor VII-X.

OS
    iOS
    No I do have one set from the achievement. I would like a second set and my point was after farming Dismay lvl 9-10 maybe 100 times I have not seen a single immortal tali drop.
    So I am more asking those who got a second set how they got them. Did they get them from lvl 7 or 8? Did they farm lvl 10 1000 times? Etc

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    No I do have one set from the achievement. I would like a second set and my point was after farming Dismay lvl 9-10 maybe 100 times I have not seen a single immortal tali drop.
    So I am more asking those who got a second set how they got them. Did they get them from lvl 7 or 8? Did they farm lvl 10 1000 times? Etc
    I got 4 immortal talismans from level 9 i just play level 9 for me is faster try sticking just with one level until you get them maybe that will help man

OS
    Android
    Like the rest of the aspects it is purely based on RNG, you can get 4 in 4 runs or 0 in 1000.
    Just grind like mad and hope for the best.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    I've a got a second set of immortality talis after many rounds of farming lvl 9 + lvl 10 (I can't say a specific number of rounds, because I don't have the mood to keep track, but usually I farm those levels for 2, 3 or 4 times/day). I don't play them on repeat, I go from lvl9 to lvl10, then I go to some other BNW dungeon, and then back to GoD lvl9 to lvl10... that's because I hope that the game won't freeze too much.

I wish now a VHE and a Wrath, so I can use that second set...
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    Like the rest of the aspects it is purely based on RNG, you can get 4 in 4 runs or 0 in 1000.
    Just grind like mad and hope for the best.
    Ok it must just be this, I have had probably 8 vampiric talis drop in that time but of course I already had 9 of them and don't need them.
    I'll guess I'll stick to level 9 like Kamuz said, level 10 can be more prone to freeze ups.
    Thanks all

OS
    iOS
    I got my second set on Dismay 10 and it was mind numbing. I thought the same thing as you when I was playing - wtf - where are these things - playing over and over and over - then one dropped - cycle repeats - and another dropped.

Way back when before BNW Sparton announced some of these new talismans would be "damn hard to get".

He wasn't kidding.

But I have to say - in the case of immortality - that's a good thing - it would suck if every Assassin was immortal - although there are more ways than ever to combat it - and Aces High is shaping up to be the perfect anti-(Immortal)Assassin
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    I played level 10 of Garden of Dismay 15-20 times and said to hell with it... Zero talismans! Later on I was trying to find a team I could Auto farm level 7 with and got them there pretty quickly.
    Chaosego888-9998