OS
    Android

Is there a bug with Blue Buzz' passive?

I just wonder whether I misread. But the passive says: Gain Invincibility if Regen is active at the start of your turn. However my Blue Buzz always takes the damage first and then gains Invincibility. Am I the only one experiencing this? or is this intentional? Kind of makes no sense to me.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    iOS
    I've been wondering about that guy too. I put a set of life on him but didn't get any invincibility. It must be a bug right? Unless the description is wrong.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    It is a bug if it has immunity talis on him.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    From what a I've seen, the Regen needs to actually do some HP regeneration for the Invincibility to kick in. Just having the talismans - and the little green cross above him - isn't enough.

I'm assuming that's how they designed it - but of course we'd need a developer to confirm.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    From what a I've seen, the Regen needs to actually do some HP regeneration for the Invincibility to kick in. Just having the talismans - and the little green cross above him - isn't enough.

I'm assuming that's how they designed it - but of course we'd need a developer to confirm.
    I think your right about that. Now that Ive read it again, it says it needs to be "active" at the start of the turn. That probably means it has to actually heal you before it gives invincibility. I just assumed having regen on would do it, but that makes sense.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Since the September update, he also gains invincibility in the first round with life regen talismans. He's become the MVP in PVP attacking. Combined with Clairvoyant and a good attack eddie (vhe or rainmaker), i vipe out most teams in 1 round.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed