What's your go-to farming spot, and why?

-Mine is Number of the beast on madness, mainly because for the same stamina cost, I get close to twice as much xp, and gold.
    - If I need to burn off runs quickly, it's road to ruin on madness.. (First stage on underworld). I chose this because I can get through it in 1 round for each stage.
    What's everyone else's and why?

OS
    iOS
    Circle of Fire or Game of Death - I struggle to autoplay NotB.

I don't auto play it, To be honest I don't auto-play anything! I likr mashing buttons!

OS
    iOS
    Shadows in the valley as I auto battle when farming, it's easy has decent drop rates on all runes and shards, 3500 gold and 100% success rate and no risk with any crashes due to shields etc
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

Depends what I'm farming for. If I'm just farming on auto, I guess it would be Damnation of Flesh on Madness Underworld as that is pretty quick and no chance of failure. For green-related farming I would have to say the second-to last level on Battlefield Madness (I forget the name), as I have a slightly better chance of getting green-related farming material. Any other color, Damnation of Flesh Madness Underworld.