Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    When I was playing Galaxy of Heroes, whenever they had an issue for 6 hours (that was the max) they would give ingame currency (what would be Ironite here) to everyone, worth 25 - 30 $ of it, just to make up for the bad experience. That was smart - no one was complaining after that. Here I can't play for 5 days now. I know that they don't have the same funding as EA and Lucasarts, but I still hope for a good compensation.
    5* Rainmaker Eddie - Elindor-8275

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Elindor View Post
    When I was playing Galaxy of Heroes, whenever they had an issue for 6 hours (that was the max) they would give ingame currency (what would be Ironite here) to everyone, worth 25 - 30 $ of it, just to make up for the bad experience. That was smart - no one was complaining after that. Here I can't play for 5 days now. I know that they don't have the same funding as EA and Lucasarts, but I still hope for a good compensation.
    Same when I played Contest of Champions. Heck, there were time when I didn't even notice any issues and received an apology that the experience wasn't as smooth as they had hoped and some generous gift. It was always a nice surprise, and took the song off whenever there was an issue.

I've never seen a fremium game give away $25-30 worth of premium currency.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    I've never seen a fremium game give away $25-30 worth of premium currency.
    I have, i used to play Honorbound, their servers crashed and the compensation was mad, people received millions of diamonds (ingame currency, i received about 5 mil, plus i had a VIP membership given to me for 365, which means unlimited energy (same as Sands here), however it made the game ridiculous, pretty much unplayable as everyone compensated just bought packs of heroes etc, the energy events became unfair as some didnt have their vip compensated so these players would suffer and were never able to win, i still have about 100 odd days left on the membership.

Name:  currency (2).jpg
Views: 154
Size:  196.4 KB

Just an idea how much their in game currency is and what we were given, some received as much as 9 mil diamonds.
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

Downloaded update > On start game displayed message that Time Rifts were open and to click on Time Rift icon > Clicked icon and got a coming soon message.

Pat

They did say it would be a new dungeon each day so maybe will open at the next day which is in about 5 mins

Will get back to you